· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

1 Not allowed!
    Wow, Nat, that's hard. Hang in there. I'll be praying for all of you.

T
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 12-01-2020 at 07:14 PM.
    Friends don't let friends use clown-puke gravel.
    www.whistlingbadger.com

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

2 Not allowed!
    I'm so sorry to hear this about your mom. I'll add prayers for your family, as well.
    I'm sure she is getting good care. Please don't forget to take care of you.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks guys/gals...it been a tough week...

RE: Mom, she has a fever now and is coughing and sleeping almost all the time. I guess good news is that Medicare rest its 100 Days to when she tested positive for COVID, which I think was Saturday.

RE: House, buyers loan is finally going through underwriting and are supposed to close (the loan) tomorrow. The close day on the house (if the loan is ready to close) is Monday.

Means movers come tomorrow and we still have to break down a bunch of tanks. Since the movers are taking the big ones, we need to focus on those so today we need to break down the 125 and 120. Move the fish, plants, DW, substrate, filters, lids, and lights to the new house. I am so with myself for not staying focused while the closing dates were in limbo and getting more stuff ready to move!

Since we have a weekend, my focus today is the big tanks, we will deal with the rest of them over the weekend, along with anything in the house the movers aren't taking because it isn't ready to move-like the racks the tanks are sitting on right now.

Today thru Monday is going to be brutal. I have to get it done...somehow.
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 12-03-2020 at 04:44 PM.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

2 Not allowed!
    Moving is just awful, no way around it. We packed for two months, and the three days around the move were STILL brutal. Hang in there--you'll get through it.

T
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 12-03-2020 at 04:43 PM.
    Friends don't let friends use clown-puke gravel.
    www.whistlingbadger.com

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

3 Not allowed!
    You guys wouldn't believe it, I'm driving to the new house to set up another rack of fish and I get an email from our agent stating that the buyers still have not secured the mortgage and will need possibly another week at least. This is good as and it gives us more time for the fish and less stress with moving but it's bad because I really want to get out of this house!
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - ApistoJoe   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    I don't understand the "confusion" or whatever with the buyers' mortgage. This really doesn't sound good to me. Do you know why they keep getting delayed? It's been a while (35 yrs) since I bought my condo - but it's my 3rd - so I don't know how things go today, but aren't there penalties of some sort if closing goes beyond a certain date? I really feel for you with all of what you've got going on - your mother, trying to move, and trying to close, booking movers, utilites, etc., not to mention the fish.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I'm not sure what the holdup was last time, but the attorney told us why the holdup was this time . I don't want to go into details as I don't know if I can. However the attorney is promising that the issue will be resolved as the mortgage company is working with the buyer to reach a resolution that will work in them getting the loan. I know I asked when they first provided the offer whether or not they were pre-approved and I was told by my agent that they were, otherwise I would not have accepted their offer. the lawyer said that the mortgage company will need a week or until December 11th to finalize, and that the new closed date would be December 16th. Which will be almost a month after our original close date which is supposed to be the 19th of November. I am unsure why the mortgage company asked for the first extension, I can only guess that the buyer didn't provide them with all the documents they needed and when they got the documents it was too close to Thanksgiving and the company was closed that Thursday and Friday and unable to review the documents through underwriting until the Monday after Thanksgiving. I am hoping that the sale will finally go through in December, as I would prefer to sell the house late and not have to relist the house and wait for it to sell again and go through the inspection and everything else. At this point the house is very empty furniture wise as we have either sold or given away the majority of the furniture in the house. We simply don't have room in the new house. A benefit of this delay is that it gives us more time to break down the fish tanks without killing ourselves or stressing out the fish, have to look for positive...been a lot of negatives in the past couple of months.
    Last edited by Boundava; 12-04-2020 at 06:06 AM.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    A less hurried move for your tanks is a very nice benefit!
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Well, I will say with the # of tanks, about 90% have been moved.
    If you go by volume-or # of fish, maybe 50%.

Time to take down the big boys...not looking forward to it but Movers are coming Monday ( the mortgage goes thru for the buyers tomorrow). Even if the house closing doesn't happen on Wednesday, I need to get out of this house and get on with my life. The other house is a good 44-47 minutes away and driving back and forth is getting to be too much. I need to move out/in officially so I can start setting up space for myself and go thru the hordes of boxes we have, try to get a semblance of organization. I will just do a deep cleaning on the house either Monday or Tuesday, set the thermostat to 64 in this house and finally cancel the cable. It can sit empty and go back on the market, I wish it would finaly sell though. Not sleeping at night again with all the stress and its really wearing me down.

Mom is doing much better. The worst symptoms she has was a mild fever, cough and high fatigue. Sleeping 90% of the day helped her recover faster. I also read certain blood types handle COVID better, when she is type O so it could explain her fast recovery. She is still in quarantine though, unsure when that ends.

Anyway back to breaking down the 125.

IMG_20201210_091830910_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20201210_091839072_HDR.jpg

Fishroom looking empty
    IMG_20201210_091900351_HDR.jpg
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Looks like you're making great progress on packing up your fishroom.

Wonderful news that your mom is doing better!
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast