· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 78 of 85 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Well Grandma still thinks she's in a new house. I was there this morning while my dad went and signed the closing papers. Just got news from the Realtors though and the lawyer, apparently the lenders for the buyers haven't approved the loan yet. So there will be no closing tomorrow on my father's house as the buyers have no money to put down. The lenders are through VA and have some issue with the title on the property. It's going to take them a couple more days, i.e. possibly Monday or Tuesday until the loan is 100% approved. In the meantime my father now has to scramble to cancel the movers which is a $50 fee, and call the utilities to have them reinstated and not canceled tomorrow. A horrible horrible mess. Oh and then there's the house he's buying, fortunately they are willing to wait until my father sells his house which will hopefully be on Monday or Tuesday. It's a hot mess I've never experienced anything like this before and this will be the one two third house I have experience the selling process.
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 11-06-2020 at 01:32 PM.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Well closing is on again for Tuesday, fortunately he just has to go over to sign the documents for the house that he's buying and that's going to be at 12:30. We're kind of delayed but what can we do?

Back to fishy news, Ghost and Mrs Muir did have a clutch and they hatched so I have an assortment of albino and black/calico baby plecos in my tub. They are just we regulars right now having just lost their yolk sac, but they will be getting a steady diet of golden pearls and fresh veggies until they get big and strong.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Congrats on the fry, hope the signing goes well....
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks Matt, I hope so too.
    Tuesday is going to be thunderstorms from 1-4, again around 6. Great time to be moving furniture! Sis said rain while moving is like wiping the slate clean, lol.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Well rain/thunderstorms have been changed to all day, but now the % has changed, so most likely to be heavy around 6-8 pm. Also wind advisory with strong gusts up to 50 mph is also in effect. It will be 65 here today, yesterday it was 76! What a weird November.

Today is closing/moving day for Day. He is closing on his house, and moving into the house we (Sis, I and eventually Mom when she is done with PT/rehab) will be moving to on the 19th/closing on this house on the 20th. Grandma is going to spend the day here, hope all goes well. We will all stop by the new house this afternoon to help get Dad and Grandma settled, exciting and nerve wracking at the same time.

Hope everyone is well, its been so quiet here it makes me really miss everyone.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    So we have been waiting and waiting for the appraisal/survey of the property and it was done Saturday/Friday. On Friday night, after 5 pm I got notice from the realtor that we won't be closing on the 20th, not 100% sure when exactly...maybe the 26th, maybe. It all depends on how fast the appraisal/survey is processed and goes through the lenders departments. So now I have to contact the utilities and movers to let them know.

I am relieved to have more time, since we lost time with moving into the new home, but more stress with utilities and movers, plus not having an actual closing date is leaving me hanging.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Still don't know when we're closing on the house, the buyers are closing on their mortgage on the 30th. Realtor said that we might be closing on the 4th of December, might. They told me that last week I haven't heard anything regarding any updates or definite dates that we're closing on this house. It's absolutely ridiculous.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    So buyer's agent tried to schedule a walkthrough for Friday. Meanwhile I have no idea if they have closed with their lenders, when the close date is on the house, and when I can schedule the movers...plus contacting the utility to stop service.

Plus Mom is at rehab, but they just told me Medicare runs out 12/9 and they cost $350/day. They were supposed to have a conference call but Mom didn't want us included. She has made almost no physical progress in that time since they have been fighting the swelling and infection from her Afib. I am so mad and disappointed as I dunno what we will do as we don't have the funds to keep her there. She needs a hospital bed,lift, and special walker if she came home which is NOT an option as she cannot do anything for herself other than feed herself.

Mom won't take our phone calls. I am working on getting info on setting her up with Medicare and getting her to Medicare accepting therapy/nursing home. May still be paying out of pocket till Medicare kicks in.

No idea the stress and sadness from the past week. It's been tough trying to keep focused on the move.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Oh wow, sorry to hear this, Nat...prayers sent.
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks Matt, hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Page 78 of 85 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast