· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Yeah well I have unemployment until next year, and now I guess I'm free to help with any work on the new house and getting us out of here. I haven't heard anything back from the buyers which is really worrying me. Between that and getting laid off I'm in a super funk.

Trying to keep busy packing up more of the stuff around the house in the anticipation of actually moving on on the 20th. However my mind's not really on it Just keep listening for my notification sound on my phone to see whether or not the Realtors getting back to me. Usually it just
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    OMG I forgot to mention, the buyer's agreed to our credit so the inspection is done and we can move forward to closing.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Too late to edit the post. I forgot to mention that I got Ghost and Mrs Muir together in the 50 gallon lowboy with my cichlids. Mrs Muir was very gravid so it didn't take long for Ghost to get her in his cave and now he's faning eggs! I'm sure that the cichlids are going to either eat the eggs or eat the babies when they're hatched so Ghost and his cave will be moving to our tub that we have set up with the 4 other albino babies that are about an inch long right now. Hoping to have a nice group of assorted baby plecos soon. For some reason Ghost and the albino female (Bride) haven't been producing great clutches of eggs, however every time he breeds with Mrs Muir we get like 75 to 80 eggs which all hatch. The last time they had a huge clutch was right before I moved out of the Grayslake house, it was a big surprise because as I was emptying the tank all I saw were baby plecos everywhere. It took me two days to get them out of the tank and that was after I'd removed all the other fish, plants, decorations, filtration, and anything else. Those plecos are so hardy!

So I'm going to Wisconsin tomorrow to pick up 180 gallon tank, comes with a DIY stand, two Eheim 2217 filters, a sump filter and misc salt water supplies and equipment that alone are worth almost as much as the current asking price without the tank and stand. They said that they would help us load it into the van, and we have some friends who are going to help us unload it and put it in the garage. Then the movers will move it to our new home where we can go ahead and set it up. It will be the future home of almost everything in my current 125 gallon. I would like to filter it with an FX6, and I was really hoping to find one used for a good price but all I'm seeing are FX5s, and there are a long distance away from me. I will drive 2 hours one way for 180 gallon tank and all that equipment for phenomenal price, but driving a hundred miles for an fx5 or fx6 is a little bit too much for me. Now if they were selling it for $100 yes I would be flying to their home to pick up the filters, but when they're selling it used at almost new price, it's just not worth it.
    Last edited by Boundava; 11-01-2020 at 04:25 AM.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Well not seeing new posts on my phone using explorer. Have to see if it's ok on the PC.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    So I got the tank Sunday, just unable two bring the tank stand. Plus the stand was super tall and in somewhat poor condition.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Came with a lot of saltwater equipment, two Eheim 2217, a H.O.T. magnum HOB, lights and lids, reef octopus protein skimmer, another protein skimmer, a pump for the sump, oh and the sump.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Came with a lot of saltwater equipment, two Eheim 2217, a H.O.T. magnum HOB, lights and lids, reef octopus protein skimmer, another protein skimmer, a pump for the sump, oh and the sump. Also a nice assortment of lava rocks I will be using when I convert the 30 cube brackish to a 20L. The gobies were a lot more active in a 20L, now they just hide in the back. So will make a lava rock wall and hope they are a lot more active again.

OMG closing on the new house is Friday! Spent today helping Dad pack Grandma's clothes. Unfortunately her health is seriously deteriorating so much so that she went to the hospital Friday. They aren't alowing visitors so we aren't sure how she is doing.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

2 Not allowed!
    I am sorry to hear about your Grandma's health
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Hospital put her on antibiotics and she was released tonight. Feel bad for Dad as he still has a bit of packing to do, they want him to sign the closing papers tomorrow and the lawyer will present them Friday, plus the buyers want to do the walk through tomorrow at 4 instead of Friday. Plus he now has his Mom/my Grandma at home too. She isn't very cognizant, when she came home from the hospital she though she was in the new house, she also thought the hospital was the new house.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Aww, sorry to hear about your grandmother, your Dad has his hands full, sounds like...and congrats on the SW stuff

I can usually see all new posts, but didn't see these last several ones...the AC needs some maintenance help, in a bad way...I'm constantly banning new spammers, pretty much daily
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 LastLast