· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    So 20L (both) were picked up this morning to a different guy. The other 5 people "I treated" never showed. I am down to five 10 g and three 15 g. Also will have two 40B (one with a lid), and two 75 g both with lids to sell after we move the stock from the tanks. I hope inspection Friday goes well. I am a big worrier, like my Dad. Sis is sure it will be fine, but I am anxious about it.

Got a new borneo eel. Haven't uploaded to YouTube, but have some links to view it from Google photos. Her/his name is Gorbash.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/L6p5pVwB9iiGUioAA

They are rare and hard to find otherwise I would not be adding fish this close to moving the tanks. So when Sis found them I said yes to getting another one.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   You need a friend for Beauty, since Ghost was a meany - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    So 20L (both) were picked up this morning to a different guy. The other 5 people "I treated" never showed. I am down to five 10 g and three 15 g. Also will have two 40B (one with a lid), and two 75 g both with lids to sell after we move the stock from the tanks. I hope inspection Friday goes well. I am a big worrier, like my Dad. Sis is sure it will be fine, but I am anxious about it.

Got a new borneo eel. Haven't uploaded to YouTube, but have some links to view it from Google photos. Her/his name is Gorbash.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/L6p5pVwB9iiGUioAA

They are rare and hard to find otherwise I would not be adding fish this close to moving the tanks. So when Sis found them I said yes to getting another one.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Lol, speaking of rare and hard to find...

Was shopping at the local A** Adventures in Hoffman estates because they were selling two 300 gallon display tanks they had up for many years, Upon getting there you could see why they were still for sale; first the tanks needed to be deep-heavily cleaned (YUCK) and second they needed to be resealed, third- one was convex and the other concave and they didn't come with stands as they were store owned and attached to the floor, and finally fourth- they were so tall you would have to stand in it to clean them/set them up/do maintenance. They had sold a third 500 gallon tank as it was just a rectangular tank even though it also needed to be resealed, it wasn't as dirty as the other two.

So disappointed we perused the fish selection and saw they had some purple gobys which sis was interested in possibly keeping. Also saw some nice tetras and saw a large (about 7" long and 4" wide) Royal Pleco L330, watermelon Royal pleco. She was in pretty good condition; her eyes were bright and not sunken in, her belly was a little sunken in as she was in a tank with no DW (WTH were they thinking?!) Her price for a royal pleco of that size was awesome! The associate that helped me said they had them of over a month and needed them to move-hence the "priced right" cost for her. So I had to get her.

Say Hi to Beauty
    IMG_20201026_150124469.jpg
    IMG_20201026_150058233.jpg

She is in the 120 originally with Ghost. Turns out Ghost is a beast and was chasing her around the tank, beating her off anything she settled on. So Ghost was moved, lol...and he pouted.

IMG_20201024_142405515.jpg
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    So over the time before and shortly after our move to this house we had acquired a collection of tanks, many which were used and later broken down for one reason or other. Of those tanks a vast majority have recently been sold or will be given away in the upcoming weeks. Just to give you guys an idea here is what we had/have/will have in the future move:

75 g - HAD eight; three are currently set up, one is empty the other four have been sold. Two of those currently set up will be broken down at the move and sold. Stock will go into different tanks and the empty 75 Marineland will be a reef tank in the near future.
    40B - HAD five, three have been sold and the other two will also be broken down at the move with one possibly being sold and the other kept-or both being sold.
    30 g (36") - Had four, three of them have been sold.
    20L - Had four, three were sold, one is and will be holding my Sis's small cichlids and my rabbit snails/faunus snails
    15g - Had five, three empty and two currently set up. Sold two of the empty-gave away the 3rd due to the seal being questionable. The one set up with my fancy nurii crypts/orange otos and a few shrimp will probably stay set up till the otos grow some more. The other 15 was our seeding tank when we started 2 years ago and had been turned into a scud tank. Probably breaking it down to a 5.5 g since I have two of those lying around.
    10g - Have four sitting empty and have been selling them for a couple weeks now. Will be calling Greenwater (though I am not a current member) and asking if they want them.

Of course I also have the 120 (empty) 125, we have Sis's 120, the three low boys, the cube tanks, and a 33 gallon as well which we will be keeping.

My rack of tanks is pretty empty now, lol

IMG_20201013_162652771.jpg
    ignore the 20L and 15 which are also gone now.

Also the 125 is getting to be a little cramped so I found a deal on Faceblock for a 180 gallon complete with stand (DIY) sump, 2 Eheims and a bunch of saltwater stuff (protein skimmer, tubing...etc).

Great timing as Sis and I will go and get it, Sis's friend and fiance will help us unload to garage and then when we move on the 20th the movers can handle it. It has a stand so It will be ready to set up immediately upon move in. I want to get a FX6 for it and will use the eheims on other tanks (my 50 gallon low boys).

Oh crud-the inspection just came back, time to go worry and see what their demands are...
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Wow, "Beauty" is gorgeous, congrats....
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks Matt. I thought she was a keeper and am glad she is a she.

Dealing with a bunch of inspection BS and some stuff with Mom and contacting movers for estimates. It's been a whirlwind sort of day.

Have to go taly up moving boxes and other stuff that will be moved. My brain hurts.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    I am getting fed up selling the house. Buyers want credit for slow drains, hard to open windows and leaky outside faucets. All issues we had moving in and our inspector never made it an issue. They also want credit for future window issues. What issues, been here 3 years with sticky windows, it not like they have exploded or shattered on us...and how the heck are future issues our responsibility?!?!!! Today inspector came back for 1/2 hour to look at electric box he claimed he couldn't access due to furniture. Heard him talking to buyers about something so I am expecting the worst. I offered 1500 credit originally as realtor said that was reasonable, they countered 2500-but not including any possible electric issues. We are not going to be able to accept a larger credit. So I am not going to sleep well tonight waiting for the BS from there lawyer tomorrow
    Last edited by Boundava; 10-29-2020 at 03:15 AM.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Sounds like a nightmare, my sincerest condolences...

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Sounds like a nightmare, my sincerest condolences...
    Thanks Matt. Hardly slept at all last night just worried about the house sale. I haven't heard anything from them, I did let my realtor know that I'm accepting their $2,500 offer and I was hoping I would hear something back but I didn't. I did hear back from work they called me today to officially lay me off.. I'm hoping tomorrow brings good news from the buyers, I'd like to get over and done with this selling of the house BS so that I can officially finish packing everything else in the house. The closing date is supposed to be on the 20th of November which is coming up very fast. Hoping I can sleep tonight.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Sorry about the job situation....it can only get better from here, right?

Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast