· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Well I got the basement organized straightened up vacuumed and washed the floor it only took me 5 hours but at least it's done. I still have a whole lot of trash in the basement that I don't want to bring upstairs because it's just going to sit in the garage because I don't have enough room in my wastebasket and the garbage just came today and went. I posted all of this fish tanks that I won't be taking with me on Facebook and they're flying like hotcakes I have already sold a 20, two 75s and a 40 breeder. I have them priced real low because I want them to sell only asking $50 for the 75s, $40 for the 40 gallon and $15 for the 20s.

No rest for the weary though I have to get up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow to try to straighten up the house again it's amazing how fast it gets dirty with four cats. .
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Basement took until 2 am. Hardly slept before alarm went off and I straightened the main floor and revacuumed it. Just sat down for my (now cold) breakfast and coffee when realtor came. Unfortunately they didn't bring the photographer, but they will see if she can come today : fingerscrossed: otherwise Wednesday (which will mean another crazy cleaning round). I am looking forward to a vacation from prepping the house for sale. Lol, I'm afraid to cook as I don't want to mess the kitchen.

I have sold some of the spare aquariums, the 40 breeder, two 75s and a 20L. Hoping it stays busy so more tanks sell.
    Last edited by Boundava; 10-13-2020 at 04:32 PM.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post

I have sold some of the spare aquariums, the 40 breeder, two 75s and a 20L. Hoping it stays busy so more tanks sell.
    Sorry I am so tired I said this twice : doh:
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    The house was listed tonight and at 6 pm we had our first walk through!
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

2 Not allowed!
    Good luck, Nat. We close on our new place november 13th. Did I tell you how everything just fell in our laps? It was kind of amazing. It happens once in a while. :) I'm not looking forward to the moving ordeal, and at the moment I'm so glad I tore my big tanks down last year...I'm with you in spirit. Hang in there.
    Friends don't let friends use clown-puke gravel.
    www.whistlingbadger.com

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Well Tom that's great news! No you didn't tell me when you listed your house. I'm glad you were able to sell and find a new one so quickly. The badgering must be excited!

I've been having luck selling my empty tanks, am down to the smaller ones- the 10s, 15s the 20s and the 30s but I've gotten my 30 breeder the 40s and the empty 75s sold. I even have some people waiting for the two 40B and two 75s that are currently stocked to purchase when I break them down.
    Last edited by Boundava; 10-16-2020 at 02:38 AM.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    On the road today, have 2 showings on the house. Oh and Mom's car has a flat, sometime between getting the oil change, tire rotation and driving to WI we picked up a nail. Thankfully I have a cordless air compressor that was able to fill the tire enough to get to discount tire. Double thankful that tires are warrantied!
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

2 Not allowed!
    Those cordless compressors are life savers. I put one in Mrs. Badger's car along with some tire slime. I need to get some for my truck, too.
    Friends don't let friends use clown-puke gravel.
    www.whistlingbadger.com

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Yeah, I was grateful that I bought it.

We actually wound up having three showings; late afternoon a last minute requestcame in requesting 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. showing. Fortunately I had put some beef onions and peppers/slices in the Crock-Pot to make Italian beef, so we had dinner once we were finally able to come back home. Today is starting off really slow, I'm really hoping that it another offer comes in. We had one offer the other day but it was pretty low and the realtor requested that I counter at a certain price, and I did and we haven't heard anything back from them. Fingers crossed we hear something today.
    Last edited by Boundava; 10-18-2020 at 04:53 PM.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Well, we got another (better) offer and I accepted. Contact is signed and waiting on the inspection date.

Also selling my 20L this afternoon too. Were supposed to have another showing this evening but I cancelled it since the house is technically under contract. Super nervous still, don't think I can relax until after the inspection. Oh also was able to get POA for the hose sale for Mom, just in time too.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475