· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

0 Not allowed!
    Wow, life sounds crazy, Nat. You must be feeling overwhelmed. Hang in there...
    Friends don't let friends use clown-puke gravel.
    www.whistlingbadger.com

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

2 Not allowed!
    Congrats on finding the right house for your family! Hope the listing and sale of your current home goes smoothly. You sound as busy as ever!
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhistlingBadger View Post
    Wow, life sounds crazy, Nat. You must be feeling overwhelmed. Hang in there...
    Tom, it is absolutely nutso in my life right now. Every time I look at the house something new to do that I didn't think of pops into my head. Weather will be nice this weekend; in the 80s - so I will focus on painting outside; back door/trim and the front door. I try to do stuff after work, but I am working at 4/5am till 1:30-2 and by the time I am done and have lunch I just want to nap! Does not leave a productive me.

Quote Originally Posted by RiversGirl View Post
    Congrats on finding the right house for your family! Hope the listing and sale of your current home goes smoothly. You sound as busy as ever!
    Thanks! I told my family that whatever I get done this next week (since I won't be working because I was furloughed) is it. Friday I call the realtor to take photos ASAP and get it listed. A whole bunch of homes were recently listed so the market is still hopping by me. Lol, always have a big list To Do but the energy to power through the list is not always there
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

3 Not allowed!
    You can do it!

I am certain you will make big improvements in whichever tasks you opt to take on.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   Thanks for the feedback, have a hot dog, LOL - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks, day 1 started well. Onto day 2 of 7 prior to realtor. it all gets done.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Well Yay the front door is painted and the side piece is painted as well. It was supposed to be cool in the upper 60/lower 70s but then it went 80 wit 84% humidity and the door had to have 3 coats of primer (its a stupid wood grain plastic/vinyl door so the paint would get tack and then peel off as you painted). Today the door took 2 coats of final color and the trim took 2 coats of the white satin trim paint. Sis has a door in her room that was in a poor state when we bought the house. Eventual plan was to remove the door and close the wall, but now we have to get out of here so we are doing a quick repair, sand and paint. Have gotten the first two done and are now onto the primer/paint. If these two big things get done this weekend (even sneaking into Monday) I will be happy. Then I can resume sorting the basement/packing and eventually straightening the house and cleaning it (which is another large list of windows, light fixtures, deep cleaning appliances-its like spring cleaning Schwarzenegger style).

Got to go and get back to it.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Not the best photos on my part, but its cold one here today.

Old shot (prof done for house sale).
    09673426_8.jpg
    09673426_1_8.jpg

Pre Paint, after scraping the varnish the old owners had on the vinyl faux wood door.
    IMG_20200905_191226235.jpg

New storm and paint, photo courtesy of (not so good) phone cam.
    IMG_20200928_093215224.jpg
    IMG_20200928_093925615.jpg

Yup we have a pumpkin growing in the front
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    You have made this area look so lovely with all these plants. Your touch gives the porch a whole different feel. I really like it!

Great job on getting your paint projects completed!
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RiversGirl View Post
    You have made this area look so lovely with all these plants. Your touch gives the porch a whole different feel. I really like it!

Great job on getting your paint projects completed!
    Thank you about the plants. Unfortunately we had a pretty bad frost Monday night, so Monday I spent repotting the plants that I was going to be bringing back inside. I want to trashing some of the other plants that we weren't moving with because they would have died with the frost anyway.
    Tuesday I spent cleaning up the basement, yesterday I spent cleaning up the garage, today I was supposed to finish straightening up the main level and staging it however I had to do things for my Father which took up 6 hours of my morning and I am mentally drained now from dealing with the government in one form of the other. Once my anxiety levels have gone back down (and I finish my tea_yum!) I will continue to try to organize clean and stage the main level though I may not get it all done today. I still have a little bit more to do in the basement, well by a little I mean straighten and clean and staging the whole finished portion of it which is half the basement. It's a little overwhelming at times but I'm almost there.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Realtor will be here tomorrow, so nervous and am working on the basement fish room side.

Ghost had some babies in the 150 tub. We moved the couple to my sister's 120 which has Ghost's grown son Greyere (black BN even bigger than his Dad). Ghost and his girlfriend spawned again and apparently he fought with his son, who is missing. Ghost is a bit roughed up too so if I can catch him he will go back into the 150 until the move. I thought that 120 gallons would be big enough for Ghost and Greyere , guess not.

Sis has a knife fish in the 120 too, population control for the baby plecos
    Last edited by Boundava; 10-13-2020 at 12:47 AM.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 LastLast