· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    LOL, if that's supposed to be a sound barrier, it's a pretty lame attempt....we have a handful of those jowl-flapper types here at my work, I do my best to avoid them
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Me too, while I was training him he would try to engage with me. I am not very social to people I don't know/just met so I shut him down almost immediately and tried to show him what he needed to know for the job. Heck I am not too social to people I know, just not a chatty person. some have accused me of being standoffish, I don't know how to converse, there are worse things in life.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

2 Not allowed!
    Oblanda finally feels comfy enough to eat from my hand. I got a clip of her/him eating the second shrimp from me. I was feeding my gouramis some Repashy when the eel came up to see what was going on, I was so surprised and elated, but she didn't like repashy at all. So I ran upstairs and defrosted two of the raw-shell on shrimp we have for the fish. I got a video of her eating them from my hand.

75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Cool! Fun to watch.

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    She is so nice and big, made my day to know she finally trusts me. Oh and all the gouramis now will eat from my hand, even the biggest chicken-Vanilice, also the biggest gourami! Now if the goldfish would do that...but I think they can't really see me/food well and the current keeps them from being able to do that well.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    Well its official, Sis and I are working from home, just got in the house with all of our computer stuff. They didn't have the $$$ for laptops for anyone other than the 3 they currently have, well 4-one for the accountant. So everyone else packed up their towers and double monitors and took them home. We have to make some space on our desks, which already have out home towers and monitors. Aslo have to see if I can get the comcast router downstairs without any interruption to the TV upstairs; since Mom is home and uses the TV since her impromptu exodus from work didn't involver planning for her to work from home for the foreseeable future. If the ethernet plugins don't work we have 2 WIFI adapters to use on our work towers, but they won't be in until Tuesday.

Work sent us home just in time too since Illinois is going to be Shelter in Home starting tomorrow.

Sis and I stopped at out LFS and picked up some blackworms for our fish who eat only that (puffers and eels). To help support the store (they had to temporarily lay off there PT employees and only the owner and manager will be there to maintain the fish and help anyone who needs food/meds for their fish) Sis got two more angels along with the blackworms and some frozen food, and I got a tiny angel about the size of a quarter and a goldfish-Teddy is (his?) name. Were going to take it easy for the rest of the day and set up our work stuff tomorrow. This week at work has been weird and stressful; with many employees going home in one and twos and the vice prez trying to figure out the logistics for getting other employees home. Unfortunately one employee had to be let go, but with the promise of a re-hire when this gets back to some semblance of a new normal. Lets be real, everything is changing and what we have taken for granted will not be the same when this blows over. Hopefully this will be for the better for the working class and the environment.

Anywho, I got to let Teddy out of the bag-(he?) is done acclimating.

IMG_20200320_135018996.jpg
    IMG_20200320_135012566.jpg

Everyone please stay safe and practice safe distancing and good hygiene.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    Teddy is doing great, all the fish are also doing well. Ghost has oodles of babies and they are also wunderbar-lol. Have some stuff to straighten up in the basement-the never ending battle to organize. Will try to get a video in or some photos of the babies. with the time at home I should really recharge the Cannon battery and start using that again.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Good to hear all is well with the newbies, and the babies...are you guys still working from home?....

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Yes we are, not sure until when. Probably another week or two at least. Schools are still out and only essential business are open. People are still hoarding supplies too. You still home too?
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    No, we were never sent to work at home, business as usual at the university (though no students are allowed back)....it has been slow, and boooooooooring...

Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast