· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

3 Not allowed!
    @Slaphappy7

Well I finally got you a glimpse at my eel's size

Here's a video of him being silly

...and if that doesn't show what a giant muppet he is, here is a great shot
    IMG_20200109_185620407.jpg
    IMG_20200109_185626080.jpg

Plus the goldfish moved into their tub and Roxie and Butterscotch were ecstatic to have some new friends to swim with.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Wow, that eel is a big 'un!....so cool that you can touch him like that!

And good to see some happy GF socializing, I'm sure they'll get along great
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    So the Greater Chicago Cichlid Society had a swap today. I was going in for some plants for the goldfish tub, didn't find too much but did find a L114 "ghost" pleco. Supposedly common but I have never seen one before so I took "her" (?) home. I also got 2 swords, 2 water sprites and 2 giant pleco caves that are a good 10" long and 2.5" opening. I am too tired to get photos, these swaps are absolutely horrible with people stopping and just looking and block the whole aisle in the process. The aisle are 5" wide! One pair of gentleman even had the nerve to mock us when we said "excuse us" to pass. How are we special to just cut ahead when they were also moving -which they weren't since they were gawking more than walking.

I could go to bed I am so wiped from trying to get around the crowd-not josle the fish and not break the pleco caves. It took me 10 minutes just to get out of the room.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Ok going stir crazy at work and not looking forward to the snow coming. With they would decide of it was 2-5" or 3-8". Every time I look its changed! also it was supposed to start at 4, then 5 then 3 now 5 again. Whatever it will be a fun drive home

Anyway I got a short video with the newbies, this week has been M-W fish additions with the loaches Monday, TWS order on Tuesday and my bitty snakeskin gouramis (I keep saying barbs in the video-its gourami!).

I think I get the Ghost pleco L141 in the video too

No video of the Snakeskins, but they are so small they are going to grow some in the upstairs 75 gourami/eel tank. Say to Snikerdoodle and Tagalong (lol, Sis thought up the names to match the giant Vanilice cookie downstairs). They are both pretty shy but Tagalong is the shier of the two, tiny bit smaller too.

IMG_20200116_200844101.jpg
    IMG_20200116_200736170.jpg
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Really need to stop getting new fish, lol. So TWS had some of the honeycomb cats in stock-so I added 10 to my current population of 7. These guys are at least twice if not close to 3 times the size of my current stock. they are all doing well and since Sis was home yesterday she was so very nice and redid the tank pulling the poor swords out and away from the ravenous Phantom plecos. It looks great except for the cloudiness, which was caused by the circulation pump suction cups failing and the unit falling into the sand where it made a mess.

5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

2 Not allowed!
    Wow, all kinds of new stock...the fish store is taking shape.......congrats!...I'll have to view the vids later, work is a real PITA today

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Work is a PITA for me too. Co worker is off so I have to pick up her slack. What she does is 180 degrees different than what I now do, so I probably won't get to do much of my work today. Plus they changed some of the things she did (I used to do) so part of it I cannot complete 100%. Bit peeved today, hence the post surfing here-lol.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Kind of the same here, my boss and the other buyer are in training, so I'm flying solo...helps the day go by faster when I'm busy, plus I'm enjoying the P&Q, so I'll live, I suppose...glad I don't work outside, weather totally sucks today, cold, rain (ALL DAY AND TONIGHT), and windy

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Well I will take rain over the snow we are expecting to get (again ). Starts tonight into tomorrow with 1-3" snow. Friday snow/rain mix with another 1-3" possible. Saturday another 1" possible with snow until 3pm! Temps in the mid 30s so snow is definitely falling.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast