· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    I would, if there was a video posted.....
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Think I crashed the site...its been down for me all morning.

5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    It's working fine for me, so who knows...I'll have to watch later, so I can listen in...does the big eel come out?

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Nope, the biggest thing in the tank is the biggest . Hoping he (maybe she) warms up to us. The prior owner had fed him so he may just be shy or jet lagged. We had some cooked shrimp on hand as many of our fish eat that, but apparently he prefers it raw. though something ate the chunk that was left for him.

Vanillice comes out though, you can see the big snakeskin go around and then spot me and duck for cover, another !
    Last edited by Slaphppy7; 11-21-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Lol...I'm sure that once he gets acclimated to his new home, he'll be out and about more often...hopefully

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Think so too.

Jeeze I am so not focused today. I am just thinking how I want to go home and its only Thursday. Think I am burned out doing the backlog of insurance stuff for the past two months now. I am finally mostly on Monday/Tuesday this week-but right now I rather go to the dentist and get some teeth pulled, lol

I say mostly because I am learning as I go and the straggle policy changes is for stuff I haven't learned yet-or have just learned.

If it wasn't so busy with foot traffic I would write down the grocery list for thanksgiving.

Oh look, its 11:30 that much closer to go time!
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Well we got some earthworms last night and I wanted to get a video of Oblande the eel eating, but the phone died

Sis got a photo of him but it still doesn't do him/her justice size wise.

The worm is about 3" long
    Attach0_05.jpg
    Attach0 (1).jpg
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Well my wild dojo loach had to be euthanized. Unsure what he did or if its illness but had swollen up so much and I don't have any Epson salt on hand.

Also my one eyed goldfish passed too, for no visible reason. His blind tank mate is doing fine.

Sis and I aren't going to be adding any new fish for a month or so.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry for the losses.

I agree with adding no fish until things settle down, good call.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Matt.

We are so baffled at all of these sudden illnesses and deaths with no warning. Testing water parameters and you still can't find a reason as it is 0/0/-40 ammonia/trite/trate.

Just frustrating g for us both.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast