· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Well the barbs are down to 2. Now the threadfins are starting to go too, lost 4 though only have 3 bodies for the 14 day guarantee that they offer. Will see what they say when I contact them with the photo.

Nothing too new in the fishroom. The syno Crinkle Cut is recovering form her aggressive fungus that took off a lot of skin from her back. Gruyere the pleco (Ghost's son) seems to have gotten some damage to his back fin form the fungus but is also recovering in the 75. Sis purchased some more synos (two like Crinkle Cut and 4 of a smaller variety) and set up one of the 50 long tanks. Once Crinkle is better she will go in the tank with them, leaving the 75 with just one pleco so we may get a variety of emperor tetra and some other tetra and go with a SA tank, or heck I always wanted a tiger barb tank, we can go with that too. Have time since I want Gruyere to make 100% recovery before I add anything.

Still have to set up the goldfish tub, ran info some family related :BS: this weekend that ate away Saturday and Sunday was cooking an cleaning to make up for Saturday.

Will see if I can't get something some after work. Depends on how I feel and home much other stuff I have to do (prep for next day, feed the critters and dishes from work) and how much time is left afterwards.

Well got to get back to work.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Totally forgot but the borneo eel came in last night from OH-my Sis's friend gave him to me. His name was Gregolas but since I have a sweet theme going on with the tank I am renaming him Oblanda. Its a Balkan dessert/bar made with wafers, condensed milk and nuts-though some use chocolate. Goes well with Vanilica my snakeskin gourami and Crofne and (plum) Knedle; my two chubbly plecos.

Oblanda
    oblanda 2.jpg
    oblanda.jpg

Vanilica/vanilice (we usually use apricot instead of a red preserve)
    vanilice.jpg

Knedle (potato plum dumplings)
    plumdumplings-750x530.jpg

Krofne
    krofne-1-FP.jpg
    ***all stock photos off Google***

I don't have pics of the eel yet as he was hiding and lights were out but holy crap he is HUGE. As my sister said; he is 50 billion times bigger that her largest eel, Hanso. I caught a glimpse of him and agree-he is a monster! hope to have pics tonight.

BTW I am so freaking hungry right now, wonder why?
    Last edited by Boundava; 11-20-2019 at 02:33 PM.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    You're making me hungry, too!

Congrats on the big eel, looking forward to pics or vid
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Lol.

So sis sent me a couple shots of Oblande. You can't get a feel for his size though. I will try to get a video in tonight.

image (4).jpg
    image (5).jpg
    image (6).jpg

He is currently 14" long and about 3" high and wide, though like I said the pics doesn't catch that. It was hilarious how all the gouramis were swarming him yesterday feeling him out wit their modified fins. He had not been with gouramis in his other tub so he was very concerned last night. He tried to hide in Vanilica's spot-but she head butted him out of her spot, lol. She is about 7" long right now and 1 1.2" wide. Still can grow some, but I don't think she will get much bigger (max is 12" long).

On a this is ridiculous...note; I got a really stupid package from Amazon the other day. Hope the link works cause I didn't want to upload it to YouTube.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bCsDV2zoWvKFoXtH9
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    The package was already opened?

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    No I opened it thinking it was my headphone-not seeing the lithium sticker until after I opened the box. I still can't believe they sent something smaller than a credit card in a 8"x 11"x 6" box. Just absurd and a waste. Good thing I have Prime shipping.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    I see that all the time at work, usually from Grainger...huge box for tiny items...more bubble wrap than product, many times

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Such a waste, where is the efficiency?
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    And so much excess waste/garbage/potential pollution

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    test...test

Well I have been trying to add a post but its not letting me.

Not like we have any problems with excess garbage, right?

Well spent some time in the fishroom, camera on the phone messed up a couple times but finally got an update. Is a bit long so if your in a rush set the speed on 1.25 or even 1.5, I will sound funny-lol.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast