· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Not sure what I hate more, the bitter cold or 4" of snow

Helluva day at work, I am ready to go home and set up a tank for the gobies, hope the traffic plays nice for the drive home.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Hope your evening got better as it progressed
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

2 Not allowed!
    Evening was gruesome, but I got the tank done before 11pm...

OH and the fish arrived at work while I was fighting with the new postage printing situation. Have yet to open and check for any issues ( please no issues )
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Tank looks good!....congrats on the newbies, hopefully they are fine

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy New Year - mommy1   Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA   Good Morning :-) - Taurus   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Just to let you know I'm thinking about you. Better things will come. - Taurus   
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - MCHRKiller   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MCHRKiller   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MCHRKiller   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MCHRKiller   Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MCHRKiller   

0 Not allowed!
    Looks great!
    3x75 gallons|1x55 gallon|2x40 gallons

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Thank you both!

I got the fish in and sis got an order from TWS. So my order had no heat packs shipped from CA. Three of the barbs were dead out of 10. The threadfins that are supposed to ship 1/2"-1 1/4" came in fry size-a bit over 1/4", definitely not 1/2". The gobies came in looking good. All three bags were ice cold. Live Aquaria was notified of the loss but I have to check to see how they will refund me as they weren't clear in the email response. Don't think I will place an order with them again even with the standard $29.99 shipping.

Sis's order came in with 4 heat packs! She got 4 Synos of one variety and 2 of another-I think like crinkle cut. She also got a Zebra eel, she may get some more friends though I am unsure how many more will work in the 75, lol. Think we are up to 9 right now.

BTW the threadfins were supposed to go in the 75 with the honeys and the eels, but they are so small they will be eel snacks!

Sis eel
    IMG_20191112_094849286.jpg
    the catfish
    IMG_20191112_094909763.jpg
    IMG_20191112_094807446.jpg

My Bumblebee goby
    IMG_20191112_095439187.jpg
    The tiny threadfin
    IMG_20191112_095247190.jpg
    The gold barbs
    IMG_20191112_095352684.jpg
    unnamed.jpg

All acclimated well, didn't see how they were this morning, but will check them out tonight.

Gomez Addams; my goby, was ecstatic to have friends, they are getting along well so far.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    So my golden barbs are down to four. I won't get a refund as there missing and live aquaria requires a photo of the dead fish. Will not be making any fish purchases through them again.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Well that sucks...I've never ordered from them before, but considered it in the past...not any more...sorry for the bad experience

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Matt. I have ordered from them when they were part of DFS. The quality and service is sorely lacking. I even had to pay $5 to UPS to have the package re routed to work as they never updated the change in shipping when I called them and told someone in person to ship to my work not home.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Yeah, not good at all

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast