· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

1 Not allowed!
    Oh my word, Natalia! I tune out for a few days and you finish the thing! It looks amazing. Can't wait to see it full. I've found that sometimes a LOT of charcoal can remove tannins fairly fast. Don't know if it will help with the level you're facing.

What kind of work are you doing these days? You got out of the awful taxi company quite a while back, right?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Yeah, every time I peek in here, she has been a busy bee and accomplished all sorts of things.

It is great fun to watch you do your projects, Natalia.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

3 Not allowed!
    I put carbon and purigen and it has cleared up enough where I can see the background again. Am on my way to Madison, WI to the Catfish Cataclysm. Hoping to come home with some honey cats and maybe some plants.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Sweet road trip! Have a wonderful time!
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    The drive up to Madison was beautiful! To save some $$$ sis and I decided to commute rater than get a room at the hotel. I have been wanting to get the Centromochlus perugiae-honeycomb catfish for a while now and been waiting for a convention like this to avoid TWS ridiculous shipping.

We went Friday and were somewhat surprised by the few vendors that were there, only 8 and three had fish. The one Dave's Pleco Caves) told me he had sold his whole group of them before I got there. He was not set up at all, 70% of his stuff still in his boxes. I still got a couple plants and 4 small caves for him for the honeycomb cats to use, i had gotten 2 of them for "free" with my registration.

Also went to another vendor; Mark of Excellence Aquatics, have gotten plants from him before at great prices at the Greater Chichlid Society Swaps (which are easily 5 times bigger than this convention, minus the speakers and Dutch Auction). Picked up a couple swords for my other 75 tank, and could not say no to a giant piece of spider-wood root for a low $65. Unfortunately I don't have photos of it right now.

Before I left I asked the club hosting the convention if they knew of anyone who was going to be selling any honeycomb cats, fortunately there was one gentleman who had been successfully breeding them for years and always attended. He hadn't checked in yet, but should be arriving on Saturday. So we went back the next day and a lot of people were selling fish put of their room instead of paying for space for a table. I was happy to see he was there and had the cats at a great price, 10 for $60! He accidentally bagged 7, so I got a better deal, lol. Sis wanted to get some other catfish but they weren't available. she did fall in love with a Synodontis schoutedeni - a big girl

https://www.planetcatfish.com/common...species_id=350

We are going to set up a 75 as an African tank with congo tetras and her in it. Her name was going to be Hatshepsut, but we stopped at Culver's for lunch on the way home and she thought Crinkle Cut was a better name for her, lol.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Here are some (questionable quality) pics.

Sister's catfish
    Honeycomb cats
    Driftwood
    Some photos of Sis's eel tank, they are so personable!
    Lots of guppy babies
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Well the first few photos didn't load, try again
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Finally found a photo of the 125, this was Saturday, by Sunday it was black as night. Will try to get a photo in tonight, it is much improved.

Untitled.jpg
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738