· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on 3,000, have an oyster! (?) - Slaphppy7   For giving your daughter a tank, scaping rights included! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   sorry to hear about your knee. since you dont drink herea a slice - bpete   

2 Not allowed!
    That background is going to look amazing!

I've never tried minecraft. The last PC game Mrs. Badger and I really got into was Pirates! But once we achieved Dutch World Domination, there just wasn't anywhere to go from there.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

2 Not allowed!
    Thank you, its close to what I wanted to do, i cut some things out due to time and resources. I think it will work out fine as it. I am looking forward to the final coat(s).

Oh I think I played Pirates! too. I enjoy those types of games as well. Also enjoyed Sims3 (not the biggest fan of 4), Skyrim and Dragon Age (all 3; lol multiple times). I had been working through Two Point Hospital as I loved Sim Theme Hospital (still have it though its graphically a mess) and Sim Ant way back when. Wish someone would re do that one, as if I have time to try and play it now...
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

3 Not allowed!
    Wow, looks so amazing, just like bamboo! You really are creative, love that you share it with us :) I'll be watching for more of your projects and final touches!
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

3 Not allowed!
    Thank you, once I get it started I always have a lot of fun with it.

So I was able to put another coat on it tonight. It was a little harder because the cats took the smaller brush I was using so I had to go back to a larger brush for painting which was a little hard to get into the details and on my hand. The brush just soaked up a lot of paint and I wouldn't give it back out versus the smaller brush which wasn't big enough to hold a lot of paint in it. I had a little bit of paint leftovers I decided to do the inside of my turtles enclosure with one more coat. That brings it up to 3 on the inside. I'm going to do another coat on the outside and one more cold on the inside so that I have three on the outside and four on the inside because her and closure is going to be very humid. Although her enclosure doesn't have priority this weekend moving the fish from the living room to the basement is my number one priority and everything that goes along with that.

5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Well the painting is all done. Humidity yesterday was near 90% so I had to finish the details on the background inside. Here are the stages to done. Wish my table was higher as it was a bit back wrenching.

So after coffee I will be wiping down the 125 with some alcohol and attaching the background with silicone. Then we will see. This weekend flew by and less was done regarding fish than I like. Hoping to wash the sand for the 75 and maybe the 125.

Thankfully I have tomorrow off too.

Happy Labor Day
    Last edited by Boundava; 09-02-2019 at 03:25 PM.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need a fish. - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Wow cant wait
    Looks amazing

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    Here are some (very bad) photos of it in the tank, along with about 200 lbs of sand I washed yesterday. Was too tired to scape anymore than that.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

2 Not allowed!
    You've created such a neat background! Congrats on this project!
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Thank you!
    The tank has been planted and filled; and now is...BLACK! All of that mopani has been working overtime releasing tannins, the pH has even dropped a bit. There is a little room behind the corner filter and I shoved some small cycled media in-but the tank isn't cycled and the pH dropped a little. I will have to do a big water change maybe tonight to get some tannins out. I also put in a bit of charcoal and Purigen I had in my fish supply bin which seemed to lighten the water a bit-the lights couldn't even get through it is so black! I hope the crypts don't all melt on me since that is the majority of what I have planted.

I was planning on moving fish this weekend-but I can't if its not cycled-obviously

I have a video after we planted the tank but work has me going nuts these past couple days. I had to take a quick break to check here just o do something other than NY quotes...back to work now.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast