· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Thank you Silvia. Sis does have a great eye for tank layouts.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Happy Birthday to your mom!
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    She thanks you.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

4 Not allowed!
    Well making some progress.

1. We cleaned the three 50L tanks and they are finaly out of the garage and in the basement. Two of them are on the rack, the third is on the floor as Sis wants to wait until she has a background made before she lifts it up to the third shelf.
    2. Cleaned the two 15g tanks that were in the garage and put them downstairs too.
    3. We set up two tubs for a cycling farm and threw all of the small sponges in there-I had a bucket full of water I used to clean the goldfish filter media in, and this weekend I will be cleaning the current sponges set up in the tubs as well as the Aqueon HOB set up on the gourami/pleco tub and adding that water to the tubs as well.
    4. I took Monday off and have a list of stuff I need to do this weekend for the basement. Will be getting some plywood so that the 20 and 30 gallons can go on the rack, right now they will fit but overhang by an inch which doesn't make us very comfortable. So plan is to get a 26" wide plywood to fit on the 24" wide shelf just so that all of the rims are on solid surfaces. Will be doing the same for the 40B as they also are right on the edges and I don't need that stress of thinking the weight will blow a seal. So the plywood will be cut at 74" long to fit the 72" long shelf. that extra 2" means the world to my anxiety levels.
    5. Finally figured out what we are doing for lighting, won't be DIY as that turned out to be too much $$$, and should be adequate for the majority of the tanks. For any that need an extra boost-I will add some grow light bulbs. One 4 ft light will be hanging on each shelf and will be less than 10' away so it should be bright enough and the spectrum is good for plants at 6500K. Plus the price is right for me :thumbsupleft:
    6. Working on figuring out what would be best for the electricity still not sure if I should go with a small surge protector on each rack where I plug everything in for that shelf, or a longer power strip with a series of smaller surge protectors plugged into it, with the surge protectors separated by lighting, heat and current makers/pumps. I really don't want a wire mess.

Please excuse my crude-quick at-work drawings, I think it gets the gist of what I am saying.
    IMG_20190509_123733274.jpg

IMG_20190509_123726183.jpg

Of course the cables will be attached to the shelves, and not in such a chaotic mess. Looking at the drawings, I think option 1 may actually be the better idea. Anyone know of a place to get a lot of 6-8 outlet surge protectors for cheap, lol.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

5 Not allowed!
    Oh my I forgot to upload this video and ran out of time to add it to the above post.

I had some large pieces or mopani DW but they all are going into the 50 Low boy. I have some other DW left, just not mopani so I got a bulk box from Zoo Med . These beauties are going to go in the 75 blackwater tanks and in the 125. I may grab another box in a couple weeks and put some in the 40B too.

5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - ApistoJoe   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

3 Not allowed!
    Great assortment of Mopani you got. So much you'll be able to do with those and even the smaller pieces will add to the designs you come up with. Have fun with those.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031