· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Slap's QT

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you!  Miss you at the forum. - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Silbar   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Silbar   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    They look healthy and happy. Congrats.
    Sil's 2nd Time Around 75G...Journal
    Sil's 75G...Journal
    Sil's 20L...Journal
    Sil's 10G...Journal

RIP Deb, we miss you.

Real courage is moving forward when the outcome is uncertain~~Fortune Cookie

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

2 Not allowed!
    Thank you, Sil....good to see you peeking in here recently
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Oh I didn't see this new post last night. They are so cute! You have any other gouramis in the 29?
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks!....no other gouramis in the 29G, but did have one in there long ago...do you think these are dwarf or juvie?...I know you've had honeys in the past...if that's even what these are, lol

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Yeah they are honey gourami, but juvies. They are the sunset variation. Little harder to tell the males/females apart with these as the natural color variety females have a horizontal stripe. Males develop the yellow and eventually the nuptial coloration with the black band like a beard.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Awesome, thanks, that's what I was thinking, really didn't want "dwarfs" and their common problems

It will be fun to watch these grow and color up

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    New fish in QT, and happy to have them....brother Lee would be proud, FINALLY am going to try some black neon tetras

Went to the LFS yesterday to get more pristellas to add to the 40B, but they only had a few...saw these guys, and had to have them...I guess I needed to see them in person to realize how pretty they really are...only $1.99 each, like most of the tetras there at the LFS, would have gotten more, but they only had 6....these will go in the 29G, would like to get 4-6 more in a few weeks

Really wish I would have started visiting this mom-and-pop store long ago, but better late than never...not the cleanest or nicest place, but they have alot of fish, and are only a 10 minute drive from the house

@steeler58, hope you see this....

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Always loved the black neon tetras. When I had them they were super active and so very hardy. Matter of fact I will be getting a large school for the 120 whenever that gets up and running.

Glad you found a LFS that is close with a decent variety. Two of the 3 (not quite) LFS are like that, but beats TWS shipping cost!
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    I'm thinking the larger the school, the better with these guys, you can have ALOT in that monster tank.

The LFS near me has been there for many years, I was just scared to try them all this time...now that I have a dedicated QT tank, I'll be shopping there (for fish, nothing else, PRICEY) for fish from now on...and yes, NO SHIPPING FEES!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Yeah, current plans are for large schools of diamond, emperor, bloodfin, orange von Rio/flame tetra and black neon tetras. Minimum 18 to 36 for the smaller fish. May put in a red or black phantom-not sure right now-but I am always on the lookout for a 2"ish tetra that would also work. Wanted to loretos but i think they are too small anf I don't want to risk it with the angel-though it will be a juvi/small when I get it and the last to go in the tank.. They will be sharing a tank with one double black Angelfish, my 3 SAEs that are still too small for the 125, and some dwarf flag cichlids. I was going to add a pair of banded corys (because the males are territorial) but they like cooler waters so I may go with a school of emerald corys. Looking to add some plecos to the party too-just not BN (though with Ghost's new clutch I may have to add one BN, lol)
    75 Gourami/Eel tank

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast