· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your son's recovery - Slaphppy7   Healing prayers for Henry - RiversGirl   DIY water chnager, nice job! - Slaphppy7   My heart goes out to you and your little boy.  He is so strong and so are you. - angelcraze2   Healing prayers for little Henry (superman) - Silbar   
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   

1 Not allowed!
    Lost the second one this morning but the other three seem very healthy and happy. Like I said previously at this point the LFS is on a first name basis with me so they don't even make me bring the dead ones in I just call.
    ~Pray for Henry~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   You will win this battle against the nematodes. - RiversGirl   teacher/friend - marc4   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    That's convenient! It pays to get to know the LFS employees and let them know you're serious about fishkeeping. New fish just die sometimes. If parameters are on in the QT, I really don't think the QT is the reason for the deaths. I once lost all my kerri tetras except one (17 of them) from 1 shipment. Other times I didn't have to treat new fish and never lost any. They were obviously sick already, I had to treat them for multiple issues, so it matters where you get and where the LFS orders their fish from.
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your son's recovery - Slaphppy7   Healing prayers for Henry - RiversGirl   DIY water chnager, nice job! - Slaphppy7   My heart goes out to you and your little boy.  He is so strong and so are you. - angelcraze2   Healing prayers for little Henry (superman) - Silbar   
    Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Mspringer   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by angelcraze2 View Post
    That's convenient! It pays to get to know the LFS employees and let them know you're serious about fishkeeping. New fish just die sometimes. If parameters are on in the QT, I really don't think the QT is the reason for the deaths. I once lost all my kerri tetras except one (17 of them) from 1 shipment. Other times I didn't have to treat new fish and never lost any. They were obviously sick already, I had to treat them for multiple issues, so it matters where you get and where the LFS orders their fish from.
    Ya she said she's had a lot die from this shipment and it just seems like bad stock and she tested my water(before she just trusted me) and said everything was just fine.
    ~Pray for Henry~