Hi all, it's been a while!

I have a roughly 12 year old black moor that has cloudy eye and I wanted to know if this is typical with old age or if I can clear it up with improved conditions. Iíve had this fish for about 7 or 8 years (he was at least 5 years old when I got him) and he had been kept in an un-heated 90 gallon tank in my garage, dealing with temperature fluctuations and irregular water changes (20% to 30% every few weeks or so)

About a month ago I moved my goldfish to my living room aquarium (also 90 gallons) as this tank was getting a lot more attention and I wanted to put them where I would be more encouraged to do more water changes. Since then Iíve been doing 70% to 80% water changes every week. (All of my tanks are fully cycled as confirmed by API test kits and years of fish keeping, they traded places with my peacock/hap tank).

The pH from the tap and the pH in the tank has always been very close (7.2 to 7.4) and I watch the temperature like a hawk as itís refilling to make sure that doesnít vary more than 2 degrees.

There were two goldfish in the tank, the black moor and a calico oranda. The oranda is showing no signs of unhealth and both are about the size of an adult fist, maybe a little bigger.

I will do a water test tonight to check for ammonia, nitrite and nitrate, the filter is a sump style filter thatís built into the back of the tank itself. Iím not sure what the gph of the pump is, but the intake is pretty swift.

Hereís a couple pictures. Thanks for any insight!
Flag.jpgFlag eye.jpg