· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New find

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's a betta for you. - Slaphppy7   For your oscar heimlich rescue :) - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by showmebutterfly View Post
    Congrats on the free tank! SW doesn't have to be crazy expensive or complicated. Just do your research and figure out what kind of setup you want to have. Start simple and you can add whatever bells and whistles you want along the way as time and money permits. And start a SW journal, if you haven't already.
    thanks, I have been doing my research for a while now. been reading more and more about folks having success with basic equipment. I am mostly interested in keeping some basic inverts such as some shrimp and maybe a couple of small fish. i am partial to Gobies and dottybacks.
    Brian

I wish I had a Fish Wish Dish.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's a betta for you. - Slaphppy7   For your oscar heimlich rescue :) - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by angelcraze2 View Post
    Nice score! Interesting, I will be following to learn about how to start an inexpensive SW tank.
    it may be a while before I start. first off is finding some place to put it that will not drive my wife crazy. it seems that finding room for such a small tank would be easy but I can attest that space is at a premium right now. I have a spot that I am using as a shop area for my other interests. the only problem is that it is not at my house.
    Brian

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

3 Not allowed!
    Nano tanks look great on nightstands

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! We miss you. - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   

4 Not allowed!
    They also look pretty good on end tables.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

2 Not allowed!
    And next to the dinner table

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Hehehehe, don't ask me for advice on a simple SW set up, I tend to like the complex. Looking forward to watching another salty build.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You will win this battle against the nematodes. - RiversGirl   teacher/friend - marc4   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   

3 Not allowed!
    André and SMB, you two are halarious!

My nano is my bedroom just to throw in my 2 cents. But they look good everywhere! I just have to say, I would want it somewhere I can enjoy it often.
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    thanks for all the great ideas.
    Brian

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    Can't go wrong with one in the bathroom, either. Right across from the toilet.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! We miss you. - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   

3 Not allowed!
    Or at the foot of the bathtub. I'd love to have a big tank within viewing distance of my clawfoot tub.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast