· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas :) - MeganL3985   Christmas Present! - Tolley   for the green terrors and their spawning :) - arkie   Congratulations on you pic's award And thanks for the help - Billythefish   for your oscar post..... - angelcakes   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Blu-ray   

Default My Red devil spawning

0 Not allowed!
    well after so many tries at last i succeeded to make them love each other :D that was hard!
    then after 2 days they have spawned todays. but theres a problem! male didn't do anything! just behaved like an idiot! no sperm i believe. even i doubt its a male! he was thinking the eggs are some foods inside the flower pot! each time female let him go inside to fertilize the eggs he started to eat them and female forced him out.

some pics of her during spawning.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    80g Oscar Tank
    MTS cured!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas - Abbeys_Mom   heres a easter egg for easter! - cocoa_pleco   you need a slush - Lady Hobbs   What? Only 3 gifts? I'll change that! - Drumachine09   RAK - DemonShark   

0 Not allowed!
    cool! hope that the male actually did fetilize them when you weren't lookig so you will hae some fry.
    CORRECTED video of my fish. This link works. For sure. Really.

Tanks:
    20g long: 4 panda cories, 1 honey gourami, 1 apistogramma borellii, 1 male cacatuoides
    20g High: 3 bolivian rams, 12 rasboras
    8g hex: empty
    5g: empty

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For all of the nano-reef help. Thanks - cocoa_pleco   Welcome to the SW club! - Drumachine09   Thanks barb! - Drumachine09   Thank You! - Lady Hobbs   i joined the oscar club! got any tips? lol - cocoa_pleco   
    Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 2manyfish   Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - 2manyfish   Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - 2manyfish   

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome!!

I hope you just have an inexperienced male and not another female!!
    Freshwater since 1998, saltwater since 2000.
    6 FW tanks, 1 SW tank.

(aka Barb)

This looks just like my BP -->

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas :) - MeganL3985   Christmas Present! - Tolley   for the green terrors and their spawning :) - arkie   Congratulations on you pic's award And thanks for the help - Billythefish   for your oscar post..... - angelcakes   
    Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Blu-ray   

0 Not allowed!
    they ate the eggs in less than 36 hours.
    seems they need more experience.
    80g Oscar Tank
    MTS cured!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    they started to fight again! i don't know whats wrong with this kind of fish! they pair off a day then fight another day!
    female was beating the male to the death. male is in a bad condition, so much stress, many injuries, fungus attack ...

hes in the quarantine from yesterday with "fungi stop" treatment. i think he makes it. they are strong fish. but their wildness makes me mad!

when 2 oscars paired off they will remain in absolute peace for their entire life, you enjoy watching them swim beside each other and lots of emotions in their eyes!! but what about this crazy fish! it means the DEVIL!
    80g Oscar Tank
    MTS cured!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Member of the month, a toast is in order. - Strider199   Sorry about your blood parrot :-( - ~firefly~   For this; http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=111325 - Strider199   :-) - ~firefly~   Happy mother's day! Enjoy one on me LOL - imma24   
    Childhood Cancer - hobbs   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hobbs   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Lady Hobbs   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Lady Hobbs   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    LOL "He" really doesn't sound like a male doing that. Even if they aren't ready they will do the practice shots.

She was probably nervous by "his" behavior so ate the eggs before he could get them. Sounds more like two females? Did you see the breeding tubes?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

a gift as a thank you for adding me as a buddy! - *Sarah*   Congrats on the new fry :) - *Sarah*   *kicks* :P - Drumachine09   Just because! - 2manyfish   Have a great Birthday! - CAF   
    Childhood Cancer - squirt_12   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - squirt_12   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - squirt_12   

0 Not allowed!
    sorry to hear about that.....yeah it looks like he got beat up badly....hope he gets better.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Member of the month, a toast is in order. - Strider199   Sorry about your blood parrot :-( - ~firefly~   For this; http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/aquariumforum/showthread.php?t=111325 - Strider199   :-) - ~firefly~   Happy mother's day! Enjoy one on me LOL - imma24   
    Childhood Cancer - hobbs   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hobbs   Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Lady Hobbs   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Lady Hobbs   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Lady Hobbs   

0 Not allowed!
    He's very pretty. Hardly sees fair when the nice fish is the one who pays the penalty, gets moved into a smaller tank and left segregated, does it? Maybe you could put a divider in his original tank.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    yeah i've used divider many times but it was about 3 weeks that they stayed with each other without any problem but yesterday they broke up.

now i have to treat him in another tank because the "fungi stop" treatment will destroy the cycle. when he got better i bring him back to the tank and use divider.

well IMO the pretty one is the female! she has more color and nice long up and down fins.
    male one is very picky on feeding and the only thing i like about him is his bump on the head. you see no bump in previous pic because the bump goes down fast in some situations such as stress. he was growing his bump well recently :(

after all i'm still not 100% sure that hes a male! i've seen its breeding tube but i have no idea. i show you the pics, hope someone could determine it!
    it seemed the female accepted him as a male! certainly she can realize better than us! but i don't know!
    80g Oscar Tank
    MTS cured!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons: