· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Did you get a second rotkeil severum? Are there 3 total in the 210g now? One orange one too? Love it!
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No arowanas or bichirs in the shop, so have a gourami instead - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by angelcraze2 View Post
    Did you get a second rotkeil severum? Are there 3 total in the 210g now? One orange one too? Love it!
    No still only the original rotkeil. I have a severum that looks to be the regular species, or a hybrid consisting of the common severum and something else at best, and then a red spotted. They're getting along well, so I'm happy!

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No arowanas or bichirs in the shop, so have a gourami instead - Slaphppy7   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Rescaped the 210. I'm having a canopy with heat lamps and uvb and a glass front built so hopefully next weekend the whole top of the tank will be a basking platform and we'll see if the turtle approves.

20181015_132327.jpg

Otherwise, I swapped my dragon puffer out for the less common red eye red tail puffer, of which I now have a breeding pair.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

4 Not allowed!
    Ended up getting a vieja synspila today. I believe it's a female, which is nice since my small one is a male.IMG_20181015_211925_336.jpg

Here's a video of my rotkiel severum squaring off against her.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Very nice, she's a beauty
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Very nice, she's a beauty
    Thanks, can't wait till my male is her size though. He's going to be a show stopper.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Well yesterday ended with frustration as my larger female synispila was startled and swam into the side of the tank, killing herself. I've also grown tired of my turtles incessant war against my water quality and the multiple weekly water changes and as such will be selling to someone who I know will provide great care. Otherwise, my 210 has no significant changes. Thinking about removing one of my jack dempsey for a decent looking green terror at work.

My 90 gallon has a few new inhabitants. Three small vulture catfish, a small granulated catfish, two 3" leopard ctenopoma, and two 3" vieja argentia. Everyone seems to be getting along well and once some of my grow outs are big enough to move I think I'll either get some orange laser cories or another turtle. Thoughts?

No change in my 6 gallon or waterfall tank. Thinking about getting rid of my bearded dragons to make room for a breeding tank or two, so who knows there.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    I'm so sorry for your large synispila :( Was this the newest one? So awful :(:( I was wondering about the turtle and water quality, he looked so cool in your tank with the fish, but I guess that's why they are not often kept together.

New veija looks cute and happy, congrats! I'd for sure get the orange laser cories, love those!
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by angelcraze2 View Post
    I'm so sorry for your large synispila :( Was this the newest one? So awful :(:( I was wondering about the turtle and water quality, he looked so cool in your tank with the fish, but I guess that's why they are not often kept together.

New veija looks cute and happy, congrats! I'd for sure get the orange laser cories, love those!
    Yeah, it was the newest one. Such is life in the hobby, sometimes they just don't work out. It's honestly not that bad for my water quality, my gourami probably has the same bioload. It's more this guy has been asking to buy my turtle and my vulture catfish when they're big enough for my 210 will 100% need immaculate water. My turtle in my 90 gallon works out great, not a single complaint there.

I'm leaning cories as well, since once all the monster babies are moved it'll just be denison barbe and the turtle, so more fish will be nice.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast