· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Gods Country, Eastern High Sierras, California

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

To new fish! - Slaphppy7   Second round ;) - Slaphppy7   It's a hot toddy. - Taurus   Here's to the "blue ribbon" tetra! - Slaphppy7   Hope you had a happy birthday! We are both March babies :) - discusluv   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Bengals are killing the Ravens
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget
    See my profile for my tanks and what fish I keep

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

welcome to the community! - mojosodope   Welcome to AC - you have some great discus photos! - ~firefly~   Great advice you have Judi ;-) - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    That's somewhat unexpected - good for the Bengals!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

To new fish! - Slaphppy7   Second round ;) - Slaphppy7   It's a hot toddy. - Taurus   Here's to the "blue ribbon" tetra! - Slaphppy7   Hope you had a happy birthday! We are both March babies :) - discusluv   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Good old rivalry, goes back to when the Ravens were the Browns
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    -Vince Lombardi

“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” ― John Wooden

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

welcome to the community! - mojosodope   Welcome to AC - you have some great discus photos! - ~firefly~   Great advice you have Judi ;-) - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler58 View Post
    Good old rivalry, goes back to when the Ravens were the Browns
    I remember when the Baltimore team was called the 'Baltimore Colts' in the mid-late 1960's - were they the Browns before they became the Colts ?
    Or am I totally mistaken ? - I'll look it up.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas to You and Yours! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Win or lose, here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Cheers! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    I know that Johnny U played for the Baltimore Colts but other than that my pro football history is sketchy.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Oh, now I think I know what Steeler was referring to: - It was 1995 when Art Modell moved the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore to become the Ravens. What happened in Cleveland after that ? - When/how did the Browns resurface to be where/what they are today ?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    I had the Raven's DEF playing on my FF team last night, they usually have Dalton's number, especially in prime time games

They won me 0 points...gee, thanks

My other DEF is the Vikings, who play the Packers this week, maybe w/out Rodgers, my #1 QB.....sighhhhh
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by discuspaul View Post
    Oh, now I think I know what Steeler was referring to: - It was 1995 when Art Modell moved the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore to become the Ravens. What happened in Cleveland after that ? - When/how did the Browns resurface to be where/what they are today ?
    In 1995, owner Art Modell, who had purchased the Browns in 1961, announced plans to move the team to Baltimore. After threats of legal action from the city of Cleveland and fans, a compromise was reached in early 1996 that allowed Modell to establish the Baltimore Ravens as a new franchise while retaining the contracts of all Browns personnel. The Browns' intellectual property, including team name, logos, training facility, and history, were kept in trust and the franchise was regarded by the NFL as suspended, with a new team to be established by 1999 either by expansion or relocation. The Browns were announced as an expansion team in 1998 and resumed play in 1999.
    -Vince Lombardi

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler58 View Post
    In 1995, owner Art Modell, who had purchased the Browns in 1961, announced plans to move the team to Baltimore. After threats of legal action from the city of Cleveland and fans, a compromise was reached in early 1996 that allowed Modell to establish the Baltimore Ravens as a new franchise while retaining the contracts of all Browns personnel. The Browns' intellectual property, including team name, logos, training facility, and history, were kept in trust and the franchise was regarded by the NFL as suspended, with a new team to be established by 1999 either by expansion or relocation. The Browns were announced as an expansion team in 1998 and resumed play in 1999.

See, I didn't know that part of NFL history because I never paid any attention to anything to do with the Browns - LOL

Thanks for clearing that up.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    It's hard to believe your Seahawks have been to more Superbowls than they have, 3-0
    -Vince Lombardi