· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on the new salties - Slaphppy7   Have a clownfish! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   A bit of good luck to get you through Irma. - Taurus   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    not bad, not the ugliest. I'm sure the weir is kind of difficult.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    It is when you are doing it by hand with a router.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on the new salties - Slaphppy7   Have a clownfish! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   A bit of good luck to get you through Irma. - Taurus   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    lol no kidding.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Looking good. I'm assuming you didn't leave any wooden spaces under the baffles this time.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Finally bought the stuff to drill the tank. Should have it done in the next few days.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Well tank drill was successful. Now just have to buy a return pump and sock holder so I can plumb it

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    A little closer, for the pump and filter sock holder. Hope to have it plumbed next weekend. Still need a few things but I can fill it and start cycling.

CE49F728-0AC5-421C-AE7D-F92ECFED1AFC.jpg

77EA227A-E761-40FB-80B5-B4A1F6F37A5A.jpg
    Last edited by mch1984; 12-10-2018 at 04:45 AM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome back! - Slaphppy7   Celebrating your amazing restoration work! - showmebutterfly   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    I've been wondering how this build was going, looks like you are on the final stretch! That overflow looks professionally done; good work!
    "They had learned to speak, and so had won their first great victory over Time. Now the knowledge of one generation could be handed on to the next, so that each age could profit from those that had gone before." 2001: A Space Odyssey
    Arthur C. Clark

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you! And I am. Mostly it’s just spending money from this point. I can start the tank cycling without lights and powerheads. Really it wouldn’t hurt for it to run for a month or two just getting established. Since this tank is all about growing coral, stable is the keY

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    So plumbing as been started, have everything dry fitted. Still have to glue everything, but my pvc glue was crap so I have to go back to lowes. Got the conduit for the light hanger measured and cut, going to take it down and spray paint. Hope to have it all done and water started going in by the end of the day.

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg