· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrat on your fishless cycle - Boundava   Congrats on cycling your tank! - Silbar   Thanks! - Boundava   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - KENR   

Default Jumping in to the live food culture end.

0 Not allowed!
    I have what I believe to be a 36g tank in the basement, if my measuring and calculations are correct. It has been up and running with an air stone for roughly 4 months, I have some peat moss, some organic top soil and have been throwing twigs and leaves in it.
    I have changed the water only 3 or 4 times. I also have thrown in a few MTS.
    I just ordered 200 scuds off of Ebay and plan on pt them in there.
    After those get established I am going to increase the air flow and add black worms.
    If it's too loud you're too old
    If it's too fast then it must be thrash

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Nice! They're a great snack that is easy to grow. My fish kept my tank pretty devoid of pods for a long time. Adding a refugium was a huge help in getting my population back up as they multiply like crazy when they don't have to worry about predators. I just let them breed in my refugium and they naturally make their way through the sump and back into the display via the return pump.

How are you going to obtain them from the tank? Just make a trap every once in a while?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

1 Not allowed!

My live food culture of super small paramecium for fry that need food even smaller then baby brine