· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats! Lots of pretty photos! That Mac won was not a big surprise to me haha Anyone who follows his YouTube channel knows he's got tons of beautiful setups.

Quote Originally Posted by angelcraze2 View Post
    Congrats all of you! Such awesome pics to choose from this time.
    @BluewaterBoof Is that a rock with eyes? hahaha.
    Ha! He is a character! There was a period of two or three days in which he sat right in the front of the tank, about an 1/4" from the glass. I would give him a pellet and he would scurry off to the rockwork for the remainder of the evening. I'd come home from work the next day and he'd be right back there in the same spot. Gave me a ton of opportunities for macro shots :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Oh he's a crab! Lol, I really didn't know! That's cool he learned where to beg for a pellet. So cute!
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family :-) - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you too! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Congrats! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats! This was one of my favorite pictures yet in all the contests we have had that I have participated in voting in. It really was a great photo :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by angelcraze2 View Post
    Oh he's a crab! Lol, I really didn't know! That's cool he learned where to beg for a pellet. So cute!
    Hahahahahaha You didn't know that it was a crab?? That's pretty funny but I can see how it would be a bit confusing for someone who isn't familiar with them :)

He's a funny little creature. Him and his wife, Esmeralda, will play tug-o-war with me and the pellets. Surprisingly strong for such tiny creatures. They'll grip onto the rockwork so hard that I could lift up a corner if I pulled hard enough.
    Last edited by BluewaterBoof; 07-25-2018 at 06:36 PM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    I should have known, but being honest.

Really cool. I love smart interactive sea creatures :)(
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats to all 3 of you!
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   

0 Not allowed!
    Is anyone else having trouble getting that video of the emerald crab to play?

I've tried several times, and each time that annoying white buffering wheel keeps spinning around and around for six minutes or longer (I've timed it precisely), and it never begins playing. The video is only supposed to be twenty seconds long. I'd love to be able to view it, but I'm not going to sit here and watch that wheel all night.

Anyway, great photos. You all have done a wonderful job.
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Healing vibes.  Read and rest your fingers! - RiversGirl   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! (USA) - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Instant load for me on the video.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    It played without issue for me too. I'm sorry that you are experiencing difficulties, mermaid.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   

0 Not allowed!
    I tried again a few minutes ago, and waited a full nine minutes with that wheel spinning endlessly, and still no load. I'm going over to YouTube to see if I can watch any videos over there, or if the problem is just with this one. If I can't get any videos to load, I'll be putting in a call to HughesNet and/or to my tech to see if we can figure out what's wrong. I've had no trouble in the recent past seeing videos, so something is amiss ...

First, though, I'll try to resolve this by restarting the computer or even doing a hard reboot ... A few days ago, my modem stopped communicating with the satellite dish, and I had to hard reboot to get it going again. I've also noticed, with our TV, that we've been temporarily losing our signal from time to time during these last few days -- may be solar flares or sun spots? It has been very hot and humid lately, but that shouldn't matter. People can get good satellite reception in the sweltering desert.
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.