· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

2 Not allowed!
    Thank you. They are so glad all the noise and strangers are gone! Our black cat, Betty, would run and hide and stay hidden until about an hour after everyone had left for the day. She was the most traumatized. Bonnie, the gray and white one, went and hid at first, but she's old and only has 3 legs - her need for comfort overcame her fear, so she eventually got where she would stay on one of her cushions and try to ignore everyone. Buster, the orange tabby, got over his initial fear and was his usual into everything self - inspecting / supervising, stealing pencils and just generally being a cute nuisance. Pepper, our maltese, stayed in her crate or glued to our sides. Everyone is much more chill these days, including myself and my husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    I agree, looks wonderful! Give those furry kids a scratch under their chin from me, lol. They have to be happy it all done too.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

2 Not allowed!
    Some pics from Saturday.

Before moving stuff around:

Before.jpg

After adding rock and moving stuff around:

After.jpg

Sunday we spent the day driving to, attending and driving home from our grandson's third birthday party.

I'll be off work on Wednesday and hope to spend the afternoon aquascaping the new tank and cleaning up the old one.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Looks really good, love the hole in the center. Can't wait to see the results after Wednesday! Enjoy your day off if we don't hear from you until then.
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    Fish room-Astt tanks;all sizes

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    Looks really good, love the hole in the center. Can't wait to see the results after Wednesday! Enjoy your day off if we don't hear from you until then.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    The aquascape in the new downsized reef tank is coming along. I'm not happy with the right side yet, but will leave it be for now.

02-12-20 Aquascape.jpg

My little zoas are doing better. The frogspawn has recovered and is all fat and happy.

02-12-20 frogspawn.jpg

These have made a full recovery as well, green frogspawn and purple hammer corals.

02-12-20 frogspawnhammer.jpg

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    It will look better on the right side with some coral growth! Give it some time! Looking good!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Thank you! I want to try to make an arch in that area, but may just leave it alone. We'll see if it starts bugging me or not. It's definitely more challenging to move rocks around when there are already corals attached. On the bright side, it's also easier when you don't have a clownfish trying to bite you. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kirstin_orion113 View Post
    It will look better on the right side with some coral growth! Give it some time! Looking good!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Last night my husband used his dremel to cut off a section of the tank's trim so I could fit the new skimmer over the rim. I had to raise the water level for it to work properly, but it's running like a champ.
    Our clownfish and cardinalfish are hanging out in the 10 gallon holding tank with the extra rocks from the 65g. In sorting through all the shells from the bottom of that tank I discovered that one red-legged hermit crab and one nassarius snail had survived the GHA apocalypse. They got moved to the new tank and were happily checking out their new digs last night.
    The equipment on the 29g, so far: Aqueon Quietflow 55/75 HOB filter, Eheim Jager 100W heater, Ink Bird temperature controller, Hydor Koralia Nano 565 circulation pump, Bubble Magus QQ1 protein skimmer, 36" Odyssea dual T5 light fixture with one actinic bulb (whatever brand that came with the fixture) and one ATI AquaBlue Special bulb. I think that's everything for now.

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596