· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    There's nothing like a fun road trip for you to look forward to!
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    That should be pretty sweet!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

3 Not allowed!
    We're visiting my mom this weekend in Hot Springs, AR and we'll have 4 corals from this LFS coming home with us. They'll be hanging out in a cooler until tomorrow, but I'm excited about getting them into the QT.

Last edited by showmebutterfly; 08-03-2019 at 07:39 PM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Congrats on your new corals!
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RiversGirl View Post
    Congrats on your new corals!
    Thanks! I'm hoping they'll be happy and open enough for me to take pics Monday evening.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    I'll keep up a good thought that they will be!

By the way, I'm curious if you bring home water from your visits to Hot Springs.
    I've only been through twice now, but I would love to go back. The best (!) tasting water I have ever had the good fortune to sip. (I'm odd, I know. My kids frequently remind me.) I filled my travel mug with the water and really enjoyed every last drop of that hot water.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    I've never actually tasted the water from the Hot Springs, but now I'll have to try it the next time we're downtown. We don't generally go to the downtown area much because of the crowds. We did go on Saturday to get cupcakes from Fat Bottomed Girls. And nothing wrong with being odd! We're all mad here. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RiversGirl View Post
    I'll keep up a good thought that they will be!

By the way, I'm curious if you bring home water from your visits to Hot Springs.
    I've only been through twice now, but I would love to go back. The best (!) tasting water I have ever had the good fortune to sip. (I'm odd, I know. My kids frequently remind me.) I filled my travel mug with the water and really enjoyed every last drop of that hot water.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by showmebutterfly View Post
    We're visiting my mom this weekend in Hot Springs, AR and we'll have 4 corals from this LFS coming home with us. They'll be hanging out in a cooler until tomorrow, but I'm excited about getting them into the QT.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e0a9e47a90.jpg
    Oooooo la la! What did you pick up?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterBoof View Post
    Oooooo la la! What did you pick up?
    We got 3 zoas and a duncan. The zoas seem happy, but haven't colored up yet, or maybe it's the lighting. The duncan is still pretty upset.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Default Good news / Bad news

0 Not allowed!
    Good news:
    I moved the Talbot damsel (the sole survivor of the 3 I'd purchased) from the QT to the DT. He seems to be doing well and has found a favorite hidey hole to go into at night. In the QT, both heads of the new duncan coral had feelers out last night, so maybe it's done being grumpy. From what I can tell, all the zoa heads are open and they seem happy.

Bad news:
    When we got home Sunday evening, we found our female clownfish dead, stuck to the intake. I was hoping her acting weirder than usual for the past week or so was just part of the mating preparation, but I guess there was actually something wrong, even though she looked healthy and was eating well. I haven't seen my little feather duster out at all since we got home. I kept watching last night to see if it would come out to filter feed, but it never did. It usually doesn't hide very much, so I'm worried I've lost it too. I have a mushroom that's retracted. I don't know if it's because the female clown kept laying on it and did some damage, if it's getting stung my one of the other mushrooms, or if it's being bothered by something else in the tank. All I can do with it is wait and watch. All the other mushrooms around it are doing well.

Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast