· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! We miss you. - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you! I'm hoping that he will pick at the algae and pods that are in the DT, along with the food I give them. I try to alternate flakes and frozen. I will definitely order those 2 items. It's always good to have a variety on hand for picky eaters!

Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterBoof View Post
    Yay congrats on the end to the fallow! Looking good!

Blennies are often listed as herbivores but a lot of people, including myself, find that they love all types of foods. I would like to suggest a nice combo that Spardas had told me about a few months ago. My clown and goby enjoy these, but my blenny has been obsessed with them since day 1. He pretty much spits everything out that is a traditional pellet/flake, but will zip around the entire tank while sucking in as many of these as I give him.

Reef Nutrion's R.O.E. (real ocean eggs)

Presoaked for a few minutes in Selcon (vitamin supplement)

The eggs are very tiny. Two tiny drops from the cap's opening contain a few dozen eggs, so only use a teeny tiny dab at a time until you get a feel for how much you will need for future feedings. Drip them into a small shot glass and then put one drop of the Selcon in there and then give the glass a few little vigorous swirls to mix the two together. Refrigerate both bottles after use. Once the eggs have had some time to soak in the vitamins, add some tank water to the glass so that the eggs warm up to match the tank. Turn your pumps off and pour in a few of the eggs at a time near the blenny's area and give him time to inspect and try them out. If all goes well he will start zipping around and pretty much inhaling every egg he can get to.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You will win this battle against the nematodes. - RiversGirl   teacher/friend - marc4   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by showmebutterfly View Post
    Thank you. You got them right! lol I really like the movement of the frogspawn. I want to get a hammer coral too, it's in the same family and will add more movement to the tank.
    Sounds interesting!
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! We miss you. - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   

1 Not allowed!
    Just a quick FTS. There's coral food floating around in the water, but I managed to get a shot with all 4 fish.
    My little bicolor blenny didn't make it. Everyone else seems happy and healthy and I hope they stay that way.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768