· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

2 Not allowed!
    Ok so this is an awful video, Iíll try to slow down and make a better one later. Time flew by tonight and it was 10:00 before I knew it. This weekend Iíll make a little more detailed video on the sump for you.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Mine is recorded but it’s nearly 15 mins long haha It would take forever to upload using our home WiFi so I’ll upload it at work in the morning :)

Nice vid, Matt. I like your skimmer and you have a TON of chaeto haha When was the last time you pulled some of that out??

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterBoof View Post
    Mine is recorded but it’s nearly 15 mins long haha It would take forever to upload using our home WiFi so I’ll upload it at work in the morning :)

Nice vid, Matt. I like your skimmer and you have a TON of chaeto haha When was the last time you pulled some of that out??
    Thanks, the video was way rushed and that stupid center brace makes it a pain in the but to make a video. This weekend I'll slow down and do better when talking about the sump. This one was done late, while I was trying to feed everybody and stuff like that. I took probably a 1/3 of the cheato out about 1 week ago for a friend just now getting his fuge ready. The light is $40 on amazon and grows like a champ, it's a 140w ufo light. I'm pretty bad about remembering to thin the cheato out. Last time it was when I realized it was clogging up the baffle going into the return pump. I pulled a huge piece out that time.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    @showmebutterfly, This weekend I will clean some stuff up because I need to anyways. Then I'll go into the sump a little more and talk about some different things. I'll show you where I placed my gate valve and my ball valves and stuff like that. Plus show you some other things on the plumbing to make life easier down the road.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    I appreciate your taking the time to make the video. I know how quickly the evenings fly by! I'll look forward to seeing the next video.

Quote Originally Posted by mch1984 View Post
    Ok so this is an awful video, I’ll try to slow down and make a better one later. Time flew by tonight and it was 10:00 before I knew it. This weekend I’ll make a little more detailed video on the sump for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mch1984 View Post
    This weekend I will clean some stuff up because I need to anyways. Then I'll go into the sump a little more and talk about some different things. I'll show you where I placed my gate valve and my ball valves and stuff like that. Plus show you some other things on the plumbing to make life easier down the road.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    Wow. That will take a little while to upload! I'll look forward to watching it though.

Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterBoof View Post

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    While looking through my dad's aquarium books last night I came across this. The book's copyright date was 1988 and the AquaClear filter design hasn't changed much, if at all. A good design is always a good design.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

4 Not allowed!
    Here's the vid!

Let me know if you can't view it; I have permissions set to unlisted which limits who can and can't watch it.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Laughing at myself for that awkward bit towards the end where I couldn't find the plug in the dark

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Boof I was only able to watch the first half or so, I will for sure be finishing it later. Excellent job! I will be stepping up my explanation video game in the next few days. I thought of about a dozen things I want to mention lol.

Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast