· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    I understand. Fish are like cats - they never cooperate when you want to take a pic or video. lol

Quote Originally Posted by mch1984 View Post
    @showmebutterfly sorry no video today. He wasn't in the mood to eat last night and he was on the back side of rock. Not in great viewing position. I'll try again another day.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    I got the new pieces in today, the solar flare isnít colored up yet but Iím still happy with the pieces.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on the new salties - Slaphppy7   Have a clownfish! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   A bit of good luck to get you through Irma. - Taurus   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    very nice! Now I gotta catch up on your thread lol

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you! Hope you enjoy!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Completely random side shot of tank, cause why not.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    A little sad today, I’m learning a valuable lesson right now. My lights were too weak, due to user error. I need to come way up but you can’t come up too fast. So I tried to find the middle ground and make the stuggling coral happy without killing the others. With that being said I have some losses and it’s sad. I’ve lost one of my birds nest even after moving it. My povona is gone, and I lost both my monties. It’s happens so fast it’s hard to stop. Little bit of positive is my green slimer is trying to come back and I have some others responding well to the better light.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    I'm so sorry to hear about the losses, Matt. That's great about the slimer though. I hope it pulls through and will really grow well for you.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Itís been quiet in here so here is just something silly. After about a month or so of looking for a sea cucumber I finally found one while I was at WWC. I have been wanting to find one because Iíve heard how good they are for your sandbed. Got him in the tank and Iím pretty sure he went straight to the glass and never touched the sandbed. But finally today, he has decided to venture off the glass. It only took him about 6 weeks of being in the tank.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    That is a neat looking critter and it has very pretty coloring.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Only creature I have that you canít tell the mouth from the rear end. Heís pretty cool

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast