· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

2 Not allowed!
    Thank you very much, I am excited. And yes, it's taking everything in me not, I'm trying to be good about it. I'm leaving early today anyways to take my daughter to a Dr's appointment so I'm going to take him home first. So hopefully around two I can get him home and take a look.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Ok got him home, not time to go into the tank but home. Heís alive and looks good, no labored breathing or anything. I was expecting small but this guy is tiny. Heís awesome!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the laugh! - BluewaterBoof   Congratulations on the return! - AmazonJoe   Thank you for your inside and suggestions - Silbar   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   You need one more for the 17ft tank lol - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Yep, small sized eel that is good for a reef tank. He'll get bigger and thicker as time goes on. I prefer the ones like the one you got from LiveAquaria, not a lot of brown splotches in the body.
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Yeah he seems to be a good solid color. Really surprised me at how lively he was in the bag.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the laugh! - BluewaterBoof   Congratulations on the return! - AmazonJoe   Thank you for your inside and suggestions - Silbar   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   You need one more for the 17ft tank lol - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Probably couldn't wait to get out of the bag and find the nearest rock shelter to hide.
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Iím sure, but he is still in there at the moment. Iíd say about 2 more hours and Iíll be ready to put him in. Had to take my daughter to the dr and make a quick stop after.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    Ok heís in and as for now has found a hole to crawl in. Only issue I see is the rock he chose is the pistol shrimps home. Weíll see who wins that battle for territory.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    He looks fantastic in your tank.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Maybe the pistol will think it's just another goby, lol.

Great thing about eels is how they're pretty resistant to a lot of common disease that most other fishes can get, namely ich.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spardas View Post
    Maybe the pistol will think it's just another goby, lol.

Great thing about eels is how they're pretty resistant to a lot of common disease that most other fishes can get, namely ich.
    Yeah maybe, the gobies are probably a little bigger than his head lol. I started to worry a littl after reading about disappearing fish with these guys. After seeing him even my clowns out size him.

Thatís interesting I didnít know that about them.

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast