· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome back! - Slaphppy7   Celebrating your amazing restoration work! - showmebutterfly   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats! Can't wait to see some pictures of it in your tank ;)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats! I'm excited for you.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks everybody, I'll get some pictures when I can. I have a strange feeling once he's in I wont see him for a while.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

2 Not allowed!
    By the way @Spardas, I told my wife this was all you fault lol. thanks for the tip

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the laugh! - BluewaterBoof   Congratulations on the return! - AmazonJoe   Thank you for your inside and suggestions - Silbar   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   You need one more for the 17ft tank lol - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    No problem, I'm pretty sure Boof's wife also blames me for getting her husband sucked into the salty side, lol.

Besides, I'm sure the eel is in good hands now once it is in your care.
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Oh she sure does hahaha But she really likes the marine world. She adores the fish in my little reef. She never got emotionally involved with any of my freshwater stuff. She likes my knife and my angels, but she doesn't sit down in front of the tank and make baby talk to them like she does with the animals in the reef tank lol

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Funny that Matt decided to go with the golden dwarf. I was picking Spardas' brain this past weekend about possibly getting an eel and that was one discussed. I'm really interested to see yours.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    My wife actually pushed me into trying saltwater and she may regret it. My foxface is her baby and is attached to him. When I first started in salt water I looked into the GDE. I saw the price and said no way, but thatís when I was fresh out of freshwater. Iím glad spardas mentioned this guy.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah, the price freaked me out. My wife may soon be entering back into full-time employment now that Jr. is in regular school and I may have a bit more financial freedom to support my aquarium addiction, but presently a fish that costs $500 is beyond my immediate budget haha

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Well thanks to spardas I didnít have to pay that much, which Is why I decided to pull the trigger this time.

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast