· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats on the new additions! I love the coloration on that wrasse.
    We're road tripping all holiday weekend. So far I've been to reef stores in Arkansas and in Oklahoma, but no new fish for me. The friend we're staying with has a friend with a garage fish room and a reportedly huge SW tank. We may get to go see the setup before we leave.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the laugh! - BluewaterBoof   Congratulations on the return! - AmazonJoe   Thank you for your inside and suggestions - Silbar   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   You need one more for the 17ft tank lol - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Good opportunity to pick up a dwarf Golden eel from Diver's Den today with a 20% discount.
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spardas View Post
    Good opportunity to pick up a dwarf Golden eel from Diver's Den today with a 20% discount.
    Any advice on latching down a screen top. I have one but it just sits there.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the laugh! - BluewaterBoof   Congratulations on the return! - AmazonJoe   Thank you for your inside and suggestions - Silbar   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   You need one more for the 17ft tank lol - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Does it completely cover all opening and how heavy is it? I'm assuming it's sitting on clamps?
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Itís not covering the whole top, I left about the last 2Ē open for cords. But I could order a new kit and make due till I made it. It uses h track, that you use for glass doors on showers.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    That opening is too big for a DGE, it may go carpet surfing if it gets hungry and decide to jump out of the tank or if something spook it. DGE won't be strong enough to push that cover up if it is kept in place using an h track locking it in place. You just have to make sure there is no opening small enough for them to go through.

The morays I've kept so far all know the boundary when they poke their head a little bit out of the water. However, if they are chasing after food or running from something, that's a different story.

But $240 for that eel after 20% off is a pretty good price, considering the guarantee from LiveAquaria. I would grab it if I had a tank for small eels, lol.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah for sure, and I would be lying if I wasnít seriously considering it right now.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spardas View Post
    That opening is too big for a DGE, it may go carpet surfing if it gets hungry and decide to jump out of the tank or if something spook it. DGE won't be strong enough to push that cover up if it is kept in place using an h track locking it in place. You just have to make sure there is no opening small enough for them to go through.

The morays I've kept so far all know the boundary when they poke their head a little bit out of the water. However, if they are chasing after food or running from something, that's a different story.

But $240 for that eel after 20% off is a pretty good price, considering the guarantee from LiveAquaria. I would grab it if I had a tank for small eels, lol.
    Ok, I did it. Decided I could make the current lid situation work temporarily. It wonít be pretty but it will work until I get it done right.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats, you won't regret getting such a beautiful eel. Definitely a model reef citizen compared to the others larger eels out there. Once it is comfortable in your tank, it'll come out from hiding more often. It's great to watch them stick their heads out observing everything around them then go crazy when they smell food in the water column.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    When I first set up this tank I wanted one but was hesitant. They are just awesome creatures. Iím pretty excited and canít wait to get him.

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast