· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   

1 Not allowed!
    Even better. It's great that your buddy is willing to take one for the team like that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by mch1984 View Post
    Eventually that will be replaced with another patron bottle, lol. I just don’t drink that much tequila, but my buddy says he’ll have one ready soon.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Mmmmmmm, Patron. Loved that stuff. Before my wife got pregnant we were big tequila drinkers and that was my favorite. The Patron XO mixed with hot chocolate was an incredibly delicious beverage to drink while camping or staying at a cabin during the colder months.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Roca patron is probably some of the best out there. I like it chilled and served straight. Itís too good to mix with anything.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    I haven't heard of Roca. My straight shot choice is/was Silver. If we ever are in the market for some tequila I'll look out for the Roca and give it a try :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   They didn't have an eel so here's a foxface haha - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    So I finally turned on the dosing system last night, a little nervous. I feel like bad things can happen pretty easy with this thing. But I finally figured out the programming for apex and I have checked on it a few times and it seems to be running correctly.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I feel ya. When I first started up my auto doser I was a bit paranoid. I didn't really trust my calibration although it was pretty idiot-proof. I just kept testing the tank each day to make sure all was fine and haven't had any problems.
    Last edited by BluewaterBoof; 08-31-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    I turned both the outlets on to log. Which means it logs every time the switch comes on and for how long. No telling how many times Iíve checked it lol.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I'll tell you what really freaked me out. Each time my carbonates were dosed. Nothing filled me with dread quite like walking by my tank and seeing tons of crap floating around the tank, like a coral was chopped up by a wavemaker or something. It would only take a split second for me to realize what I was really seeing, but it took me a couple of weeks before I got used to it.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Oh Iím sure that would freak a person out at first.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Default From the old 34 to the new 90

0 Not allowed!
    So we got board to today and made a random road trip to a town a couple of hours away. They have some good places to eat and some decent LFS. Ended up coming home with a frostbite clown and a red headed Solon wrasse. This isnít mine, just a stock image from live aquaria. Mine went into hiding for now.

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast