· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   

2 Not allowed!
    Sorry lots of updates today, thought Iíd do a video of the whole tank.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! We miss you. - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   

0 Not allowed!
    No apologies needed here! I am enjoying all the updates.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For luck with your cycle. - Slaphppy7   Have a tetra, glad your here ;-) - steeler58   

3 Not allowed!
    One last one, did a water change and took the opportunity to get a top down shot of my zoa rock.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Dang dude, that is going to look amazing when it all fills in.

You know, I really like birdsnests. I know a lot of hobbyists consider them beginner SPS corals, but I love how fluffy they are. Once they get settled in for you, you won't even be able to really see the structure underneath because the polyps will be so dense.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    I agree, Iíve grown to really like them. Outside the torch the most expensive piece was the birds of paradise birdsnest. Iíve seen some large colonies of these and canít wait for that one to grow in. They are truly impressive. Although not as fluffy as some of the others. Iíve decided that the top part of the big rock structure should be covered in SPS. But with the prices of most I will have to do it one piece at a time. Itís a shame, there was a guy in San Antonio selling Walt Disney frags for $90. Had I not been in Orlando I would have made the 4 hour drive and picked some up.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I think I'm going to be picking up a 50 gallon lowboy in a couple of weeks for a frag tank. Would that be a build yall would be interested in? It would be slow but probably involve some DIY stuff.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! We miss you. - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Welcome Back! - Boundava   Here is a coral to tide you over until you decide what to get for your 40 - bpete   Sorry for the ich, you'll defeat it. - mch1984   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mch1984 View Post
    I think I'm going to be picking up a 50 gallon lowboy in a couple of weeks for a frag tank. Would that be a build yall would be interested in? It would be slow but probably involve some DIY stuff.
    Yes! I like seeing how others set up their tanks and I can learn more about corals as you collect and grow your frags.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    I may do it then.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas! - Boundava   Merry Christmas - steeler58   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Do it so that I may live vicariously through your projects haha

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Ha, this one will not be nearly as expensive as my display tank. I want this to be functional not "fancy". I never mean any insult on anybody's set ups, we do what we can. If I was smarter I would spend less but I'm spoiled and do it anyways. The biggest money saver for me on this one will be lights. I'm thinking SB reef lights with just the basic timer.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920