· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Too many beers?....no such thing!

Yeah, I think I'd let that moss sit bucketed (yes, that's a word) for a few days, pick it apart, there's bound to be shrimp hitchers in there

And speaking of hitchers, those crypts and any other plants could (should) have pest snail eggs attached, so before putting them into any other tank, I'd treat them first
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy New Year - mommy1   Happy Drink Like a Viking Friday! - KevinVA   Good Morning :-) - Taurus   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Just to let you know I'm thinking about you. Better things will come. - Taurus   
    Gay and Lesbian Pride - MCHRKiller   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - MCHRKiller   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MCHRKiller   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MCHRKiller   Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MCHRKiller   

2 Not allowed!
    Beers+Tanks....yeah thats a weekend adventure for most of us it seems.
    3x75 gallons|1x55 gallon|2x40 gallons

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Many weekdays, as well

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on the Platy fry - Silbar   Congrats on the shrimp! - Silbar   I loved the vid - Silbar   sfsamm - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Hahaha so it's not quite the beauty I thought I had this morning lol it needs some finesse and I infested another tank with snails while making sure not to infest another tank with snails, whoops. I just dropped all the crypts into a betta tank next door, poor Steve is probably wondering wth happened last night lol. Yes they definitely need desnailing (that's also a word today slap :) ). That tank is up for tear down rescape eventually anyway, I never have really done anything with it. I don't often imbibe more than one or two but last night while picking Riccia out of moss they kept turning up empty on me lol.

I'll give the shrimps a week or two before I go and clean up the scraps of the wack job I did I had a LOT of molts today so my guess is I stressed them fairly heavily and they more or less got a 100% water change as I kept having to syphon out detritus and mulm and readd more water as I went along.

Anyone looking for a huge wad of Riccia that doesn't mind snails? I'll not be adding it back to the tank. I didn't add it to this tank to begin with, it's a nuisance and it gets in everything and I officially have a plant I despise. It grows anywhere and everywhere, it was even growing up the sides of the tank and on my sponge filter.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your luck has to get better... - Slaphppy7   positive wishes for your troubled tank! - SeaLady   Flowers to sooth you - lots of stress lately. - DebinWhitmore   You are the cycling queen - Silbar   your right ;-) - AmazonJoe   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - cajunqn81   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHRKiller View Post
    Beers+Tanks....yeah thats a weekend adventure for most of us it seems.
    Can't argue with that

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on the Platy fry - Silbar   Congrats on the shrimp! - Silbar   I loved the vid - Silbar   sfsamm - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

4 Not allowed!
    Couple more major rescapes today.... All so I could redo the PFR tank. Posting it all here with just quick photo update after the water clears probably tomorrow had to rearrange a lot of plants to make this happen. Lol

SOOOooo without further ado.... First up and still cloudy is the new home for my giant beautiful crypt. I'm sure it'll melt and the lights aren't great in this tank but it will mesh well down the road.

Before pic of the 20 tall in my room housing whatever I put in it lol
    My 8 year old son holding that bad boy up... In my terribly messy room (should have thought about that shot but it's a catch all as I weed through my belongings for donations).
    And a couple cloudy shots of it in its new home.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

3 Not allowed!
    Quick shot of the extra crypts added to the the 55. They are all bent out of shape from floating the past couple days in the betta tank they'll look better (I hope) when they are all standing up right again. As well as my Spiralis from the 20 to make room for beauty crypt. Before and after both additions. I'll update that journal with better photos when everything fixes back out too.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    I'm so absolutely excited about THIS! I have been watching the pawn shops for a decent miter saw for months, probably a year maybe even a bit longer lol. And my mother calls from work and says you still looking for a miter saw? I said yeah, she says good cause I just got one for free! I didn't believe her. One of the other managers knew she'd been asking around for a lightly used one... He used it for 3 little projects and bought a 12" so he GAVE her his 8"! /happy dance

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Sweet!

"Free" will always be my favorite price

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Sweet!

"Free" will always be my favorite price
    Mine too! Never scored a power tool for free before, dirt cheap but not free. It'll be my own for the first time I won't have to go borrow one anymore. Lots of slow projects I've been wanting to try out. Lumber yard will get to know me well here now lol. Plus I can tear down a couple terribly built structures from the previous owners of my house now as I'd only left them be because the wood was protected and some of it will be useful in my projects! I'm very excited, may even skip a big garden this year so I have more time to work on these other projects, including a nice raised garden bed to fill rather than keeping up trying to improve the absolutely devoid of nutrients dirt I've been working on for the past couple years lol. This was the largest tool I needed!
    Garage shelving, outdoor kitty house, raised garden beds, nice bookshelf, some trim work in the house, and eventually a shed out back to get my yard and garden tools out of the garage and off my beautiful patio!

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast