· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on the Platy fry - Silbar   Congrats on the shrimp! - Silbar   I loved the vid - Silbar   sfsamm - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    Birdy is a gorgeous doggie. I am sure s/he worn't be mad for long, lol.
    Hahaha made her madder last night, she actually holds a grudge pretty well. Last night I had to run off immediately after I got home from work and she didn't get to go. She insisted that i wake and pet her several times last night and she never wakes me unless shes desperate to potty' lol no weekend play time and she all out of sorts. It'll be the same tonight as I have an appointment so Thursday I'm going to have to dedicate to her I think. That or become a zombie

And Thank you, I wasn't ever a brindle dog fan at all but over time she's grown on me and I think she's a pretty girl and she definitely does too. Lol

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sfsamm View Post
    Hahaha made her madder last night, she actually holds a grudge pretty well. Last night I had to run off immediately after I got home from work and she didn't get to go. She insisted that i wake and pet her several times last night and she never wakes me unless shes desperate to potty' lol no weekend play time and she all out of sorts. It'll be the same tonight as I have an appointment so Thursday I'm going to have to dedicate to her I think. That or become a zombie

And Thank you, I wasn't ever a brindle dog fan at all but over time she's grown on me and I think she's a pretty girl and she definitely does too. Lol
    I love the brindle coat on dogs, lol it a more refined tortie.
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on the Platy fry - Silbar   Congrats on the shrimp! - Silbar   I loved the vid - Silbar   sfsamm - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    I love the brindle coat on dogs, lol it a more refined tortie.
    It is lol but tortie wasn't one I appreciated either until we got Pretty cat she a stunner in her summer coat.... winter she looks like a dirty shop rag cause she gets all kinky haired like a Norwegian Forest cat and loses her shine and with the tortoise pattern its rough looking hahahah

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    Lol, Wednesday doesn't have that issue. Her coat goes from silky thick to ridiculously silky and thicker in the winter. She hates the snow though- actually cries to go back inside. We have a shorthair male who loves the snow so much last time we took him out he kneaded it like cats do when they are super happy.

Bowie is the cat in the back with the almond eyes. Wednesday is the spoiled girl in front.
    IMG_20191008_095229783.jpg
    5.5g- Shrimp tanks
    75 Gourami/Eel tank
    5g Salty Tank
    Fish room-*pending*

75 Gourami Tank

Fish Room
    Salty Tank

DebinWhitmore

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829