· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on winning the DT! - Silbar   Congrats on the Platy fry - Silbar   Congrats on the shrimp! - Silbar   I loved the vid - Silbar   sfsamm - Boundava   

2 Not allowed!
    Lol this is a bad luck thread lately! I post something that working out well and the next day it goes kaput on me! I think maybe I should keep my achievements to myself until they are entirely accomplished lol I like sharing my excitement but maybe I should stop counting my chicks before they hatch here!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You will win this battle against the nematodes. - RiversGirl   teacher/friend - marc4   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Congrats on your proven pair! - RiversGirl   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sfsamm View Post
    Lol this is a bad luck thread lately! I post something that working out well and the next day it goes kaput on me! I think maybe I should keep my achievements to myself until they are entirely accomplished lol I like sharing my excitement but maybe I should stop counting my chicks before they hatch here!
    The same thing was happening to me with my angelfish fry (angelfry). I never had such bad results until I started posting the process.

Personally I think it's because I let my microworm culture crash and I didn't have live food. Keep you're head up, doesn't look like they will stop laying eggs anytime soon.
    GiVe Me sHrEd TiLL i'M dEaD
    -Kat

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Good luck with your goldfish tank - Silbar   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Birthday! - mermaidwannabe   

1 Not allowed!
    That darn Murphy!
    Two 5.5g- Shrimp tanks; 1st with Bloody Mary and Rose shrimp and 2nd with Blue Dream shrimp
    Two-55 gallon tubs, 1st w/ 1BN pleco male, 3 clown pleco, gouramis, kuhli and female betta; 2nd w/female BN pleco, albino, panda and pgymy corys, and male betta.
    One tub with 90% plants and one Diva-pea puffer.

75g-now the TUB tanks:
    5.5 G Shrimp Tanks
    75g-Goldfish Tank

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Welcome back! - Slaphppy7   Celebrating your amazing restoration work! - showmebutterfly   

2 Not allowed!
    Ya, if you are getting them to spawn this many times you must me doing a lot right! Every time they spawn you learn a little more, and it will get easier as you go.
    "They had learned to speak, and so had won their first great victory over Time. Now the knowledge of one generation could be handed on to the next, so that each age could profit from those that had gone before." 2001: A Space Odyssey
    Arthur C. Clark

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on winning the DT! - Silbar   Congrats on the Platy fry - Silbar   Congrats on the shrimp! - Silbar   I loved the vid - Silbar   sfsamm - Boundava   

5 Not allowed!
    A short video of my Cory baby.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Because you always have an encouraging and kind word for everyone - Silbar   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the kind words - steeler58   correct guess - mac   Because you are the best! - discusluv   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Your cory baby looks happy! Watching it wriggle (and eat) made me smile. Thanks for sharing it.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Have the TDS in the Cory tank down to 270ish everyone seems super content and unphased by the changes this past couple weeks.... I'm hoping they give me a nice spawn over the weekend so it's good timing for me to pull them and monitor the other tank for a week or so....

Did a big cleanup over the past several days for their tank in preparation for my hopefully soon to come babies. They have a few handfuls of leaves and clean sponges.... Feeding the golden pearls I found that my sponges need cleaning much more frequently, but that could be partly attributed to me putting a power head on it too so it's sucking up more gunk and being more of a gnarly looking mechanical filtration that just running with airline.

I thought I spied a tiny swimmer in the leaf litter though so it wasn't the cleaning I was intending on doing and also why I took several days and changed thorough the tank around 60 gallons of water this week since Friday. It could well have been something else but after sucking up babies that one time I'm super vigilant and the leaf litter makes that almost impossible.... I really should add light to this tank but it's not worth the investment and I don't want anything that can't be wet that close to the sink.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425