· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 LastLast

Thread: Weather

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Matt, are there anti-anxiety drugs the vet can give Toby? Or some mild sedation during the storms? I think there are ways to calm dogs down during these spells. I think there are things one can get for nervous canines that get upset when their owners leave the house. They might work during a thunderstorm.
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    We've been looking at these recently

https://www.thundershirt.com/?gclid=...yAAEgLyc_D_BwE
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Might do the trick.

20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    May have to give one a try

More rain expected today, but nothing severe...still lots of folks down here w/out power, Entergy expects everyone to be back on by Tuesday...my daughter's BF's house a few towns over still has no power...spokesman from Entergy was on the news last night, compared the storm's damage to that from hurricanes in the past

Blessed that we have power at my house, and no damage...weather is supposed to improve starting tomorrow, i hope they are right, the dogs underfoot are getting cabin fever...it will be days before the backyard is dry enough for them to go outside for any amount of time longer than "doing their business"

Speaking of dogs, I need to update another thread...

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas to You and Yours! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Win or lose, here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Cheers! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    May have to give one a try
    Thundershirt...been there, done that and it made absolutely no difference with my yellow lab that's a nervous wreck during storms, so you might want to avoid the cost Matt. That is unless you just want Toby to make a fashion statement...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Larry...they aren't exactly cheap, either...he already has a sweater we put on him for when it's cold outside, and it subdues him quit a bit, might try that next time

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!

Speaking of dogs, I need to update another thread...
    Dogs - as in plural? Please do direct me to the other thread you speak of. I can't seem to locate it.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Did you adapt a third dog, Matt?
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks Larry...they aren't exactly cheap, either...he already has a sweater we put on him for when it's cold outside, and it subdues him quit a bit, might try that next time
    Could it be he was subdued because he was embarrassed about having to wear a sweater, and was hoping none of the other neighborhood dogs saw him in it? LOL!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RiversGirl View Post
    Did you adapt a third dog, Matt?
    Maybe...I mean, probably...I mean, yes

I'll update when Life allows, it's been crazy lately

Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 LastLast