· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Weather

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas to You and Yours! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Win or lose, here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Cheers! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Ahh come on Matt, we'd get you up to the Mountain so you could go downhill skiing in this! I got a huge, quart sized stainless steel flask for Christmas I'll let you borrow.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    I'll drink from the flask and watch YOU ski, deal?
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidwannabe View Post
    Whatever you do, DON'T forget the BEER!
    Oh believe me, I wouldn't forget!...it would first on the shopping list

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - ApistoJoe   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    Not bad. Fortunately they were pretty dry when we went into the deep freeze.
    Which is a good thing. The Friday evening and Saturday before Christmas we had that freezing drizzle which was a nightmare here. Went out to walk the dog Friday eve and couldn't even get across the road to the grass - complete sheet of ice covering everything - and I have a huge fear of falling. Everything was coated which made the trees look beautiful, but I'd forego that for dry pavement. I had to carry the dog down the cellar stairs and then back up to go out through my basement which leads directly to my grassy back yard after about 6' of gravel. Even the gravel and grass was slick but better than trying to get down my driveway and across the pavement out front. The grass was like walking on icicles.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SueD View Post
    The grass was like walking on icicles.
    I've experienced an ice storm only once and it was beautiful. I remember the bushes and grass were how you described them; like icicles and you could scuff them with your foot and shatter them into thousands of little pieces. It was amazing. Everything looked like it was dipped in liquid nitrogen. Of course, it was all melted away within a day as our weather here in NM is ridiculous and will be freezing rain one hour and bright warm skies later in the afternoon.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Uh-oh....freezing temps next week??....what is this, Vermont?......

Extended Forecast.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   

1 Not allowed!
    Got down to 4F and 6F around here last week. We have snow! The Weather channel showed a storm alert for my area from 4 a.m. this morning to 4 a.m. Saturday. And I have a dental appointment this morning -- too late to cancel -- it's going to be FUN!
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas to You and Yours! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Win or lose, here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Cheers! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Hey, there's no negative sign in front of any of those numbers....as in -15 with a wind chill of -30.....just sayin....

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidwannabe View Post
    Got down to 4F and 6F around here last week. We have snow! The Weather channel showed a storm alert for my area from 4 a.m. this morning to 4 a.m. Saturday. And I have a dental appointment this morning -- too late to cancel -- it's going to be FUN!
    Be careful out there, I hope the roads aren't iced over

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    Hey, there's no negative sign in front of any of those numbers....as in -15 with a wind chill of -30.....just sayin....
    Negative?....doesn't it just get to a point where numbers don't matter anymore, it's just COLD!!!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Actually no, numbers matter as they're indicative of how you should dress to be outside.....lol....I just realized how ridiculous that must sound to you....outside at below 0.

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast