· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Weather

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    LOL....get us a video!

Cool and cloudy here, and of course, rain this weekend

http://kfdm.com/weather
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas to You and Yours! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Win or lose, here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Cheers! - Slaphppy7   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    LOL....get us a video!
    Sorry amigo but no can do. It takes two hands and my full attention to safely operate a snowblower. Next time Patti is around and I need to run it, I will ask her to video me, so stay tuned.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

No Message - ApistoJoe   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Just texted with a friend in ME who has over a foot so far and it’s still snowing. But they have power and a generator if it goes down.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Happy Belated Birthday! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Looking forward to it...yes, please pay full attention and be completely sober when operating heavy equipment...don't forget eye protection

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SueD View Post
    Just texted with a friend in ME who has over a foot so far and it’s still snowing. But they have power and a generator if it goes down.
    It would be nice if the owners of your building invested in a generator

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas to You and Yours! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Win or lose, here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Cheers! - Slaphppy7   

1 Not allowed!
    Saw some pictures of the Maine shore at Ogunquit Beach earlier this week and the high tides from the last storm really did some damages up there. The Maine shore is a favorite of mine for mid-June getaways.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    A New Jersey teacher was listed as stable after being struck by lightning outside Manchester Township Middle School during the height of the thundersnow, police said.

Yikes!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Scary stuff, right there....

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Finished shoveling the driveway, it was actually easier to do it with a shovel as the snow did not stick to the surface and was light in weight (not a lot of water in it)....that took 15 minutes and I got my excise for the day. This is the type of snow we cal "sugar snow" here in Vt.

Again Matt, thunder snow is not all that rare and certainly not as rare as this article would leave you to believe, but getting hit by lightning, well that's another story.
    Last edited by Taurus; 03-08-2018 at 06:36 PM.

Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast