· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on cycling your tank! - Silbar   Thanks! - Boundava   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - KENR   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by angelcraze2 View Post
    Wow that IS impressive! I don't think mine are growing that fast! But it's totally dark in the basement with no open windows.
    In the winter it gets more direct sunlight. There are 3 different spots of roots coming off of this one vine, I am thinking that may have something to do with it also.
    If it's too loud you're too old
    If it's too fast then it must be thrash

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on cycling your tank! - Silbar   Thanks! - Boundava   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   
    Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - KENR   

3 Not allowed!
    Recieved my new Darios in the mail today 3 females and a male. Man those things are tiny. Full grown is only an inch , just wasnt expecting these to be so small. Was going to put them in the 29g but being so small I set up a 5g in the bedroom for now.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Oh cool! I am going to put some darios in the 50 gallon low boy with some exclamation point rasboras. Which variety did you get, and pics please...
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boundava View Post
    Oh cool! I am going to put some darios in the 50 gallon low boy with some exclamation point rasboras. Which variety did you get, and pics please...
    Be prepared to go weeks with out seeing them lol. Just about the time you think they might have died, boom there they are.
    I have the Dario Dario (scarlet badis) I have had the 2 males for awhile and picked up 3 females and another mole. I am hoping having the females in there will get the males moving around more. Although with as much wood as I have in the 29 they probably move around a lot I just dont see them lol.
    Check this guy out, very reasonable, https://tristanstropicalfish.com/ over night shipping was only $10..

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    1st 3 are the male be is about half again the size of the females.
    4th one is a female, pictures suck but these guys are so small. I have platy babies larger then these.