· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for you sick fish - mac   I'm sorry waylon!  Didn't mean at all to discredit you!  Sorry to hear of your crazy mean angelfish!  You taught me a lesson. - angelcraze2   For being a friendly memeber - mac   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   great job on figuring out your photos - bpete   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunqn81 View Post
    That's probably the one place in my house I can't have fish...
    Its pretty nice for me because I have a 3 story cabinet on the wall and then a 4 story cabinet at the bottom for smaller species like endlers. I was recently watching a 1970s video of a man in Hong Kong who had 40 breeders with discus surrounding his television and couch. His house literally looked like a fish store. Now that would be a little much for me!
    My Aquarium Journals:

LiveBearer Aquascape

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your luck has to get better... - Slaphppy7   positive wishes for your troubled tank! - SeaLady   Flowers to sooth you - lots of stress lately. - DebinWhitmore   You are the cycling queen - Silbar   your right ;-) - AmazonJoe   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - cajunqn81   

1 Not allowed!
    Hmm... not quite that bad, but I have a tank (or several)--or plans for such--in almost every room in the house. And multiple random cabinets and closets filled with my hoard of supplies, mostly raided from the local aquatics festivals and all the free vendor stuff. I haven't had to buy fish food since I figured out that trick... They're giving away filters at the one this weekend, you'd better believe I'll be in line for that

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for you sick fish - mac   I'm sorry waylon!  Didn't mean at all to discredit you!  Sorry to hear of your crazy mean angelfish!  You taught me a lesson. - angelcraze2   For being a friendly memeber - mac   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   great job on figuring out your photos - bpete   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunqn81 View Post
    Hmm... not quite that bad, but I have a tank (or several)--or plans for such--in almost every room in the house. And multiple random cabinets and closets filled with my hoard of supplies, mostly raided from the local aquatics festivals and all the free vendor stuff. I haven't had to buy fish food since I figured out that trick... They're giving away filters at the one this weekend, you'd better believe I'll be in line for that
    Yes haha! Free stuff is good stuff :)
    My Aquarium Journals:

LiveBearer Aquascape

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   

2 Not allowed!
    The added plants are a nice touch. Makes the color scheme more interesting. They will also provide filtration benefits, and shelter for your fish, especially when they grow larger. The crayfish might dislodge them, though.
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidwannabe View Post
    The added plants are a nice touch. Makes the color scheme more interesting. They will also provide filtration benefits, and shelter for your fish, especially when they grow larger. The crayfish might dislodge them, though.
    The dwarfs do really good with plants. I've never had a single problem.
    My Aquarium Journals:

LiveBearer Aquascape

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Slow last few hours at work. We get our shipments on Friday so there are usually isn't a lot of people on Thursdays.
    Last edited by waylon101; 01-19-2018 at 12:25 AM.
    My Aquarium Journals:

LiveBearer Aquascape

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Your luck has to get better... - Slaphppy7   positive wishes for your troubled tank! - SeaLady   Flowers to sooth you - lots of stress lately. - DebinWhitmore   You are the cycling queen - Silbar   your right ;-) - AmazonJoe   
    Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - cajunqn81   

0 Not allowed!
    Something to keep in mind when I finally get to get up my BT

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith   You need another Red Cherry Shrimp! :-) - ~firefly~   Good job on the cycle :-) Can't wait to see your stock! - ~firefly~   For the Tang choice dilemma! - ~firefly~   Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~   

0 Not allowed!
    I really like the look of this tank! I wish my 40 brichardi tank looked this good...

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SomethingIsFishy View Post
    I really like the look of this tank! I wish my 40 brichardi tank looked this good...
    It's a nice 300 gallon Oceanic Tank. The Apple of my Boss' eye lol.
    My Aquarium Journals:

LiveBearer Aquascape

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ - korith   You need another Red Cherry Shrimp! :-) - ~firefly~   Good job on the cycle :-) Can't wait to see your stock! - ~firefly~   For the Tang choice dilemma! - ~firefly~   Merry Christmas! - ~firefly~   

0 Not allowed!
    The salty tank is really cool, but I was talking about your tank... I love the driftwood, and the plants add a nice touch. Has a very natural look to it!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast