· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need a fish! Welcome to the site! - Plecos   Foe all of your effort on the SW tank - Silbar   thanks for sharing your amazing pics - Silbar   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   For getting your tank featured in PFM! - Slaphppy7   

3 Not allowed!
    Been a very long day but all sigh writing is finally done and the sign writer has done a cracking job I'll let the pictures do the talking :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Looking good.

These are sponsors for your car?
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

You need a fish! Welcome to the site! - Plecos   Foe all of your effort on the SW tank - Silbar   thanks for sharing your amazing pics - Silbar   Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Plecos   For getting your tank featured in PFM! - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaphppy7 View Post
    Looking good.

These are sponsors for your car?
    Thanks and yes they are :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Time for another update a fair bit been done

Dash complete

Seat fitted

Harnesses fitted

Fuel tank fitted
    Fuel pump fitted
    Firewall fitted

Ignition module fitted

Ignition system tested and sparking

Coil fitted

Gearbox earth to chassis

Charging point for battery made

Breather fitted

Roof colour grading added
    Roof number added

Window net added

Alloy footwell and foot rest added
    it

Lower arm made with ball joint moved for stagger and camber

Think that's about it for minute :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Healing vibes.  Read and rest your fingers! - RiversGirl   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! (USA) - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    She is comming along that is for sure.

A friend and i are looking at building a s14 s15 possibly r32 r34 skyline running a 13b renis 3 rotor dedicated time attack end of this year.
    Mainly rotary to pester most of the nz people who think rbs and sr20 are the only engine in the world.
    Last edited by mac; 03-19-2018 at 07:24 AM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!

Got the suspention on the other night it now sits like a stock rod and has the camber to N/S/F wheel

The car now runs 2.25 springs that way I can easily alter the length and lb of spring if i need to tweek the handling I should not be to far of with the length an lb I have chosen.

The car also now on Gaz shocks all round which are valved correctly for a stock rod.

If you look you will see the car leans to O/S/F as I race in a clockwise direction

Here is the camber added

I have since tidied the garage up as it was looking a right mess

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Looking good!

I love the painted-on headlights

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    A few upto date pictures and one set of wheels painted ..

Still waiting on engine to come back from machine shop.....

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy V Day! - WhistlingBadger   Glad you tracked down the coral killer - mch1984   sorry to hear about your twin spot. - bpete   Let the gift giving begin, Merry X-mas ;-) - steeler58   Happy Holidays to you! - Boundava   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    Looks really good.

What kind of weight savings are we looking at there with the car stripped down like that?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterBoof View Post
    Looks really good.

What kind of weight savings are we looking at there with the car stripped down like that?
    It will weigh around 760 kilo complete so don't weigh much at all