· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   No Message - BluewaterBoof   Have a beer for 5,000 posts ;-) - steeler58   Closest thing I could find for a gold star. - Taurus   Gold Star for that one! - RiversGirl   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Silbar   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Silbar   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Silbar   

Default Wet spot Aquatics anniversary sale

4 Not allowed!
    Every year TWS has store sales and this weekend is their anniversary sale. They know that many of us cannot visit their store so they usually offer a separate sale on the Monday after. Last year it include a huge shipping sale based upon total cost of sale. One year I got free shipping, a tote bag and some food samples. Another year I got 1/2 price shipping.
    So be sure to check out their website on Monday to see what they will be offering. It just might be the time to place an order......Lee!!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for showing us your fish - RiversGirl   Have a tetra for sharing your imperials with us ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   For new fish ;-) - steeler58   

1 Not allowed!
    Dagnabit! I just ordered today! But, order isnt getting delivered until Wednesday-- I wonder if I call back on Monday if they will give me a discount on shipping! It was 50.00!
    I always have the worst timing :(

Gods Country, Eastern High Sierras, California

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Just pretend it's a cardinal, lol - Slaphppy7   Here's to 5 years, bud. - Slaphppy7   Thanks for the rep! - WhistlingBadger   Here is some coffee so you have lots of energy to get ready to order fish from Wetspot! - discusluv   16K posts! - Slaphppy7   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - steeler1   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - steeler1   Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    Did I miss what you ordered somewhere?
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
    -Vince Lombardi

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ― John Wooden
    Sandy Hook Elementary......Lest We Forget
    See my profile for my tanks and what fish I keep

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

This. Is. SPS!!! - BIO-Linist   Now for somebody to spam you with discus - BIO-Linist   Discus and Beer! - Sandz   Thank you my friend! - JudiJetson   Your "light siesta" suggestion a while back worked wonders last week. Thanks! - ~firefly~   

3 Not allowed!
    Doesn't hurt to ask, maybe you can add a couple of other things to the list since you have to wait until Wed anyway.
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for showing us your fish - RiversGirl   Have a tetra for sharing your imperials with us ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   For new fish ;-) - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler58 View Post
    Did I miss what you ordered somewhere?
    12- Otocinclus cocama "Zebra Otocinclus" (ordered)

7 - Lamp Eye Congo Tetra Phenacogrammus aurantiacus(ordered)

12- Blue Diamond Congo Tetra Alestopetersius smykalai ( They said these wouldn't be ready until Thursday or Friday of next week.)

I think I may call back and get the Yellow Congo Tetras instead -- that way these can come on same shipment--- or do you think i should wait for the Blues?
    I didn't want to wait on the Lamp-eyes... maybe they wouldn't be back again for a long time...
    Last edited by discusluv; 10-14-2017 at 05:27 AM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   No Message - BluewaterBoof   Have a beer for 5,000 posts ;-) - steeler58   Closest thing I could find for a gold star. - Taurus   Gold Star for that one! - RiversGirl   
    Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Silbar   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Silbar   Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Silbar   

3 Not allowed!
    I don't think they take phone orders on the weekends. You could send them an email today but you would definately have to wait until Monday morning to talk to them and to find out what the online sales are.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for your comcern and healing thoughts - Silbar   I wish I could give you a hug. - Silbar   Thinking of you ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

3 Not allowed!
    ^ great advice.
    Discusluv, I'd also do as Sil suggested. Sending an email now -- even though it won't be answered/ likely not read -- so that you can refer to your email when you call on Mon. They will easily be able to see it was sent within a short timeframe of the time you placed your order.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Great suggestion! Ill send an email and then call Monday, thank you..

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for the gift! I bow to your experience so i wanted to be sure that i did not give the OP wrong info. - Silbar   Tx for all the help for me and everyone else! - angelcraze2   Rocksor knows cichlids! - Brhino   Can''t give rep points, but great job on the diagnosis/treatment - Boundava   Sending you a geophagus to  tank you for your analytical powers! - discusluv   

1 Not allowed!
    Today through Wednesday only:
    - Spend at least $100.00 and get $25 shipping
    - Spend at least $200.00 and get $15.00 shipping
    - Spend $400.00 or more and get free shipping!