· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your new angels - Slaphppy7   

Default Imperial Tropicals!

3 Not allowed!
    Just received my three Angelfish and a couple of plants from Imperial Tropicals today. I am very happy, they were in a box for 4 days to get here and all look good. They are now enjoying themselves in the moonlight, I thought that bright lights would be a little harsh after being in the dark so long. They were shipped in a insulated box with a heat pad (sorta) At any rate what a good deal to get free shipping on live fish, I was amazed, they know what they are doing. So going to buy fish or plants check them out!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Amber Ale will have to do :-) - Taurus   Congrats on winning POTM! - Silbar   For the nice vid ;-) - steeler58   Congrats on the 2nd spawn. - Silbar   A bit of good luck can't hurt during Irma. Stay safe as possible. - Taurus   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the order ;)

Let me know in the future I can hand pick the fish if you'd like.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A guppy to get you started. - Slaphppy7   Have a beer for being another sports fan ;-) - steeler58   Here's a super rare guppy lol - AmazonJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    I might have a different opinion if I lived out west but from the Midwest and east Imperial is a VERY good source. They don't have Wetspot's selection (yet), but they can get fish to many of us quick enough without getting robbed on overnight shipping. Overnight charges just don't work when I want to by fifty bucks worth of fish. My Imperial Koi swords are my favorite. Nobody on earth has developed a hardy version of this strain. My LFS stocked a tank of Kois from overseas. They are absolutely pathetic compared to Imperials line. Joe will add some more species to the list of must haves.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Thanks for showing us your fish - RiversGirl   Have a tetra for sharing your imperials with us ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   For new fish ;-) - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    Do they have overnight delivery to west coast UPS?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Mr 46,000 - steeler58   For surviving Harvey - Silbar   Hope you're drying out down there. - WhistlingBadger   Thanks for the Rep! - Silbar   Thanks for the rep! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    Free shipping once a certain dollar amount is met, correct?
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ApistoJoe View Post
    Thanks for the order ;)

Let me know in the future I can hand pick the fish if you'd like.
    That would be awesome, I will for sure. Thank You!!

Latest gifts & ribbons:

2 Not allowed!
    Slaphppy7 Yes, sorry I forgot to mention that you need to spend 45.00 (not hard) I just went in with my daughter this time because she wanted one fish, works for us. :)

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Mr 46,000 - steeler58   For surviving Harvey - Silbar   Hope you're drying out down there. - WhistlingBadger   Thanks for the Rep! - Silbar   Thanks for the rep! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldham View Post
    Slaphppy7 Yes, sorry I forgot to mention that you need to spend 45.00 (not hard) I just went in with my daughter this time because she wanted one fish, works for us. :)
    No problem, thanks for the info

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Amber Ale will have to do :-) - Taurus   Congrats on winning POTM! - Silbar   For the nice vid ;-) - steeler58   Congrats on the 2nd spawn. - Silbar   A bit of good luck can't hurt during Irma. Stay safe as possible. - Taurus   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Joe, how did IT fare hurricane Maria?