· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Amber Ale will have to do :-) - Taurus   Congrats on winning POTM! - Silbar   For the nice vid ;-) - steeler58   Congrats on the 2nd spawn. - Silbar   A bit of good luck can't hurt during Irma. Stay safe as possible. - Taurus   
    Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Slaphppy7   Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - AmazonJoe   World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - AmazonJoe   

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For hanging out on a lazy Sunday ;-) - steeler58   No Message - BluewaterBoof   Thanks for the rep!  This is going to be fun! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Sunday ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the "gpld star". - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ApistoJoe View Post
    Who?
    Indeed. Please don't that I don't appreciate ALL the efforts here. I don't want to give that impression. Hopefully it's a grand opening of new resources for us all.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your first year of being smoke-free - RiversGirl   Congrats on making it to one year - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Excellent vid of RO/DI unit. - Silbar   Very Nice Betta write-up - Jwfish13   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    Indeed. Please don't that I don't appreciate ALL the efforts here. I don't want to give that impression. Hopefully it's a grand opening of new resources for us all.
    Larry can help keep us in line :)

You gotta admit though, Larry, the Facebook group is pretty legit and well-behaved, right?? :)

"It's my whimsical colorful slice of paradise." - Debra Mozurkewich, RIP

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For your wait on shrimp - Boundava   Congrats on the new salties - Slaphppy7   Have a clownfish! - Slaphppy7   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   A bit of good luck to get you through Irma. - Taurus   

2 Not allowed!
    The fb group is great, I have loved my last few weeks there. I like being on the ground floor and watching it grow and boy has it grown.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A guppy to get you started. - Slaphppy7   Have a beer for being another sports fan ;-) - steeler58   Here's a super rare guppy lol - AmazonJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    Speaking just for myself, Facebook is something I've always been cautious about. I have seen it misused extensively. Time will tell and it's really up to us to use it and not misuse it. I'll keep an open mind and try to be optimistic.
    I've used FB for about 10 years. It's been both good and bad. Allows me to keep some contact with distant relatives and schoolmates from decades ago. It also brought much drama I didn't care to read daily. Especially excessive political bickering etc. So I nuked them lol. It is way too easy to unfollow somebody. Anyway FB is what I want it to be now. An easy way to converse with pleasant people, and just as easy to avoid those who are not. Youtube is where spend most of my time though. A bounty of quality videos I can watch whenever I like. I still enjoy forums like this one but the reality is most of them are dying. There is a place for it all as far as I am concerned.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy new year! - Brookfish   Happy New Year! - The Red Severum   Congratulations on your rep star :-) - Celtic Fins   Welcome back - mommy1   Merry Christmas - AmazonJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    The one thing with this face book group is in no way are we going to let it turn into a unrooly mob.
    IE
    1. foul mouth.
    2. Dirty talk.
    3. Off topic.
    4. divernt topics.
    5. General face book rubbish.

If it starts, the warnings and ban hammer will swing supper fast. If it gets to stupid William and I can pull the pin.
    So far though its turning into a decent gem. Tons of wonderful people. Lots of stunning aqua scapes. Great pics.
    Now its time to link the two for compition and get the two groups AC forums and AC forums face book to work as one!
    Lets push guys and get our selves busy!
    Last edited by mac; 10-07-2017 at 08:59 AM.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A guppy to get you started. - Slaphppy7   Have a beer for being another sports fan ;-) - steeler58   Here's a super rare guppy lol - AmazonJoe   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    The one thing with this face book group is in no way are we going to let it turn into a unrooly mob.
    IE
    1. foul mouth.
    2. Dirty talk.
    3. Off topic.
    4. divernt topics.
    5. General face book rubbish.

If it starts, the warnings and ban hammer will swing supper fast. If it gets to stupid William and I can pull the pin.
    So far though its turning into a decent gem. Tons of wonderful people. Lots of stunning aqua scapes. Great pics.
    Now its time to link the two for compition and get the two groups AC forums and AC forums face book to work as one!
    Lets push guys and get our selves busy!
    I agree Mac. It doesn't need to be competitive. It truly doesn't have to be a "pick one" scenario. Just an expansion into a more current form of social media. I have been a member of several extremely busy (and friendly) internet forums. Most of them have faded away to nothing. I'm not sure why forums are so low traffic compared to 10 years ago, but it's reality. Someday FB will be irrelevant and hobbyist groups will have to adapt again.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

For hanging out on a lazy Sunday ;-) - steeler58   No Message - BluewaterBoof   Thanks for the rep!  This is going to be fun! - WhistlingBadger   Happy Sunday ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the "gpld star". - Silbar   

2 Not allowed!
    Indeed. Please don't think that I don't appreciate ALL the efforts here. I don't want to give that impression. Hopefully it's a grand opening of new resources for us all.
    Wow, hope this makes more sense now