· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Good...

Hybrid View

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

Default Not Good...

0 Not allowed!
    This is the flood wall that saved us from the devastating flooding of Hurricane Ike in 2008, as well as others before that

http://www.12newsnow.com/news/local/...ayou/462528362
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

3 Not allowed!
    Yuck. I guess it is better that this is discovered now, though.

Time to pull together a "Go Box" -- or at least a list for one -- just in case you need to get.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Here's to good games tomorrow ;-) - steeler58   Thanks for the rep ;-) - steeler58   My fish say Thank You - KoryKat   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Enjoy your weekend my friend - Taurus   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

2 Not allowed!
    Yeah, we have a list...I always dread hurricane season

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Happy Birthday. - gadget228   Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Happy Birthday ;-) - steeler58   Hope you had a wonderful day. - Taurus   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Silbar   
    Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - steeler58   

2 Not allowed!
    You have good reason for that.
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Healing vibes.  Read and rest your fingers! - RiversGirl   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! (USA) - Slaphppy7   

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RiversGirl View Post
    Yuck. I guess it is better that this is discovered now, though.

Time to pull together a "Go Box" -- or at least a list for one -- just in case you need to get.
    Your not wrong there. We have one at home as well, though a very basic set up. Though I do not have the entire set up for it though, at home.
    Since I am not a licensed gun owner and my father is, to comply with the laws my fire arm is in his safe and under his fire arms license, to use under supervision. So half my kit isn't with me, But if a national catasphy was to happen its nothing to grab my gear turn up at their place and hit the hills till things are sorted out.

Right now the kit has, Tactical belt, mollie Med kit, top line same as our military, A pig sticker, Muti tool, Magnifying glass, MERs, Fish line Hooks Sinkers, Cotten and Needle. Also a EPIRB.
    Main chest rig. Set for AR15 and .22 rifle. Chest rig has ballistic plates, Back back with, Tarp, Rope, Shovel, Pot pan and plate bowl and cup ect, Spare Clothing, Water proof Clothing. Repair kit for clothing if needed. Clothing is selected for Arctic conditions depending on if its winter or summer here.
    Mollie attachement for camel Pack water supply. Water purification system, and tablets for cleaning water.

Also set for a second med kit and and flit for fires. Many bags to keep things drie. Two water proof ponchos.

Sounds more like a Militant set up. But in NZ if things go wrong and your on your own our wilderness is very hard to make it in. hunting isn't easy hence rifle and bow.
    Cold is something to worry about. And mountains are extremely inhospitable.

If your around our lower lands rivers flooded or stranded your really wanting to be up high.
    Plus earth quakes in the pacific around chilli mean high risk tilde waves. So depending it could be a issue to us. So far we get around three warning which end with 1m waves here. So I have tow kits to choose from to make it in the bush till help arrives. Or till things are sorted by the Civil defense and emergency teams of NZ.

mac

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

1 Not allowed!
    Not good at all...hope the repairs are done in and expedited manner.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Have a great Birthday! - discusluv   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holiday to you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Happy Birthday. - gadget228   

0 Not allowed!
    The text article said they are investigating the cause. Apparently, they don't know, yet? In the oral commentary, it was stated the damage is due to "scouring" from below and some kind of erosion process ... Do they really know? I doubt it could be from big-time vandalism, but who knows, these days? Just one more example of our crumbling infrastructure ...
    20 gal. high: planted; 5 white cloud minnows, 4 golden White Clouds, several RCS, 2 blue shrimp, 5 Amano shrimp, several snails; Azoo air. 65 gal: planted; 6 rosy barbs, 6 yellow glofish, 3 red glofish, 3 zebra danios, 5 white cloud minnows, 3 dojo loaches, 6 crimson spot rainbow fish, 12 large Amano Shrimp, several snails; AC110.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Frankly, I don't see why they are wasting time trying ti figure out the "cause", just get it fixed!

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Merry Christmas to you and your family Nat. - Taurus   Merry Xmas to you! - angelcraze2   Champagne for the holidays. Cheers! - mermaidwannabe   Merry Christmas! - Slaphppy7   Hope you feel better soon - Silbar   

3 Not allowed!
    I agree, fixing would be important-though if what made the problem in the first place is something that can become an issue again-then investigating the cause to an extent, is important to prevent the same thing happening again.
    5.5g- Shrimp tank
    Tub Tanks
    5g Opa Ulae salty tank
    Fish room-*pending*

TUB tanks:
    5.5 Shrimp Tanks
    Goldfish Tank
    Fish Room
    Salty Shrimp

DebinWhitmore

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    The timing couldn't have been any worse either, right in the middle of hurricane season