· Responsible Fish Keeping
· Rainbow Fish
· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Default Moving House - All of my beautiful angelfish must go ASAP to expert homes!!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Hi everyone,

I am growing increasingly desperate as time is running out! It breaks my heart to write this, but all of my angelfish that I have been nurturing as a hobby for around 6 years must go as I am moving house. In total I have 3 breeding pairs, two of which still have their children with them, and quite a few single adults. They are all in wonderful condition. They must go to professional and experienced homes as I would hate for them to go to an amateur! And I would also like an assurance if you take them that they won't be sold on or given to any amateurs or shops. My breeding pairs are 20 for a pair, and all the other angels are FREE! I also have a trinidad pleco, 4 pink coloured skirt tetra (unfortunately dyed, but I did not know this at the time), an assortment of other tetras, a blue gourami, and a yo-yo loach, all of which are also FREE!

If you want to view them please e-mail me ASAP and I'll give you my phone number and address. I am located in London. If you want to take them you will have to arrange for a collection yourself before 31st July 2017!!!!!!!!! and bring your own bags. I have 6 fish tanks of varying sizes if you are also interested in buying these and some ornaments too - these, however, are not free.
    IMG_3276.jpg
    IMG_2881.jpg
    IMG_2572.jpg
    You can see more photos by clicking on the following link: http://www.uk-angelfishforum.org.uk/...31st-july-2017

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

your signature is what I want to say to everyone on here. - aquariumlover10   Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

3 Not allowed!
    Sorry to hear about your problem.
    I would contact London aquarium society. (https://www.londonaquariasociety.com/) . That is likely the quickest way to find an expert home in the London area.
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you!

0 Not allowed!
    Oh dear! I am based in London (England) not London (Ontario). Are there any options for me closer to home?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

your signature is what I want to say to everyone on here. - aquariumlover10   Here's  to getting well! - Rue   Happy Holidays! - Boundava   A cup of coffee to get your day started. - gadget228   For 10K posts, finally - Slaphppy7   
    HIV/AIDS - William   Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - William   

0 Not allowed!
    Sorry. I didnt think about the one in Canada and assumed that it was London UK:

Try http://www.british-cichlid.org.uk
    or you migth find someone quicker using their FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/Brit...idAssociation/
    Do as I say. Not as I do.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Because I back our Blue...thanks for your service - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    I so wish you were closer to me as I'd definitely take a pair. I hope you can find a good home for them.
    * 100gal show
    - planted w/ Crypts, Vals and Amazon Swords
    - Neons, Marble Angelfish, Sunset Honey Gouramis, BN Pleco, Spotted Sailfin
    Pleco, Odessa Barbs, Corydoras schwartzi, Corydoras panda, GB Rams
    * Fluval Spec V
    - 3 fancy guppies, 1 Serpae Tetra, 1 Black Phantom Tetra
    - planted w/ Vals and Crypts
    * Fluval Spec V
    - 3 fancy guppies, 2 Serpae Tetras
    - planted w/ Water Onions and Crypts

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you for your help!

I have managed to extend the deadline to 6th August 2017 to give myself a bit more time to find good homes for them, but this is the only extension I've been able to get. If anyone out there knows of anyone in the UK who is experienced and will give them a good home, please let me know.