· Shark Fish
· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Hope your betta settles in soon. - Slaphppy7   Congrats on the new fish and tank. - Silbar   

Post Just for fun: Share your fish!

0 Not allowed!
    I love seeing everyone's tanks and fishes. Care to share a pic or two of your fish and their friends?
    ~~~~~~~~

"I just wanna have coffee and pet my dog."

5-gallon & 2-gallon:
    3 male guppies

~~ ~~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on winning the DT! - Silbar   Congrats on the Platy fry - Silbar   Congrats on the shrimp! - Silbar   

2 Not allowed!
    This is my son's platy tank, designed by my son lol he loves it and the fish don't seem to mind the craziness either!

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Hope your betta settles in soon. - Slaphppy7   Congrats on the new fish and tank. - Silbar   

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sfsamm View Post
    This is my son's platy tank, designed by my son lol he loves it and the fish don't seem to mind the craziness either! http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8c768abbea.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...46490cdffd.jpg
    They are gorgeous. Is that yellow one pregnant or is that just how these fish usually look?
    ~~~~~~~~

5-gallon & 2-gallon:
    3 male guppies

~~ ~~

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your first year of being smoke-free - RiversGirl   Congrats on making it to one year - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Excellent vid of RO/DI unit. - Silbar   Very Nice Betta write-up - Jwfish13   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

1 Not allowed!
    Here is a little vid of my newest setup.

If I was at home I could post up photos of my setups and animals, but I just cleaned out my phone this weekend so I don't really have access to any of them here at work :(

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't notice this was in the Livebearer section. Slap, can you delete my post? I'm on my crummy phone and can't navigate the site well enough to see if I can delete my own posts.
    Last edited by BluewaterBoof; 06-13-2017 at 12:03 AM.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterBoof View Post
    Here is a little vid of my newest setup.

If I was at home I could post up photos of my setups and animals, but I just cleaned out my phone this weekend so I don't really have access to any of them here at work :(

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't notice this was in the Livebearer section. Slap, can you delete my post? I'm on my crummy phone and can't navigate the site well enough to see if I can delete my own posts.
    I personally don't mind if you leave it. I enjoyed the video and your tank is beautiful :) How big do those shrimp get?
    ~~~~~~~~

5-gallon & 2-gallon:
    3 male guppies

~~ ~~

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Just because :) - Silbar   

4 Not allowed!
    This is my guppy, his name is not appropriate for polite company. He kills or tries to kill anything in the tank with him. Since this picture he has been moved into a 1g by himself. He even looks like a grump, I think he has mental issues. 20170225_194331-1.jpg

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on winning the DT! - Silbar   Congrats on the Platy fry - Silbar   Congrats on the shrimp! - Silbar   

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFox View Post
    They are gorgeous. Is that yellow one pregnant or is that just how these fish usually look?
    Haha yes the one is pregnant. They fatty little fish I think anyway but she's a barrel! She should be having babies any day now.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Congrats on your first year of being smoke-free - RiversGirl   Congrats on making it to one year - steeler58   Thanks for the Rep ;-) - steeler58   Excellent vid of RO/DI unit. - Silbar   Very Nice Betta write-up - Jwfish13   
    Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - BluewaterBoof   Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BluewaterBoof   

0 Not allowed!
    I personally don't mind if you leave it. I enjoyed the video and your tank is beautiful :) How big do those shrimp get?
    Thank you!

This particular species will get to be a little over an inch in length. Slightly bigger than red cherry shrimp. It's my first attempt at trying to raise a colony of this kind of shrimp, but if I had to guess I would say these guys are about three months old and a little under half their full size. Seller gave me decent quality animals but they're all juvies.

Latest gifts & ribbons:

thanks for showing us your white platinum roundtails - RiversGirl   

2 Not allowed!
    This is a tank with ginga kinubali guppies in it. Not that long ago they were still swimming in another tank but I needed the space. So, they've moved to this tank. It's an open tank btw. So, plants will have the opportunity to grow out of the water as well. Very seldom there's a jumper in one of my tanks.
    DSCF3577.JPG
    DSCF3610.JPG
    Overhere some that were put in a small photo container to show abit better how colorful they can be.
    DSCF3791.JPG
    DSCF3827.JPG
    DSCF3871.JPG

Devoted aquarist ever since early 1970's...
    Breeder of rare livebearers...
    Specific focus on guppies (fancy, wild and wildtype) and endlers (wild and fancy)...
    Breeder, exhibitor & aquaristic consultant

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Mr 46,000 - steeler58   For surviving Harvey - Silbar   Hope you're drying out down there. - WhistlingBadger   Thanks for the Rep! - Silbar   Thanks for the rep! - Silbar   
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - steeler58   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - steeler58   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - aquariumlover10   Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - gronlaura   Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - SeaLady   

0 Not allowed!
    I love seeing everyone's tanks and fishes. Care to share a pic or two of your fish and their friends?
    Littlefox, did you intentionally start the thread in the Livebearer section?...it's OK if that's the fish you are looking for, but it may limit the pics and vids you get here, many members here do not keep livebearers
    10 Gallon Beginner Tank... Journal
    40 Gallon Breeder: ... Journal
    29 Gallon: ... Journal

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went” - Will Rogers