· South American Cichlids
· Tanganyika Cichlids
· Tetra Fish
· Tropical Fish Food

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for you sick fish - mac   I'm sorry waylon!  Didn't mean at all to discredit you!  Sorry to hear of your crazy mean angelfish!  You taught me a lesson. - angelcraze2   For being a friendly memeber - mac   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   great job on figuring out your photos - bpete   

Default Summer Breeding Bin

3 Not allowed!
    Im doing a summer breeding bin. It holds about 20 gallons. I've had luck selling Poecilia Obscura so that is what was added. I've never done this so hopefully Ill have some success! Will update on the progress soon.
    My Aquarium Journals:

LiveBearer Aquascape

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

Healing vibes.  Read and rest your fingers! - RiversGirl   Have a Candy cane ;-) Merry Christmas - steeler58   Merry Christmas! - discusluv   Happy Holidays to all of you! - Boundava   Merry Christmas! (USA) - Slaphppy7   

0 Not allowed!
    That's so so so cool. Please do keep it updated

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

for you sick fish - mac   I'm sorry waylon!  Didn't mean at all to discredit you!  Sorry to hear of your crazy mean angelfish!  You taught me a lesson. - angelcraze2   For being a friendly memeber - mac   Happy Christmas! - Slaphppy7   great job on figuring out your photos - bpete   

0 Not allowed!
    I had a trio of them that were great parents. They never ate their fry. The colony just kept growing in a 10 gallon and then one day I believe I added to much of my macro fertilizer because the trio died but all the fry has survived fine. Im hoping these will be good parents as well and that I get at least two good harvests worth of fry by the time summer is over.
    My Aquarium Journals:

LiveBearer Aquascape

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A guppy to get you started. - Slaphppy7   Have a beer for being another sports fan ;-) - steeler58   Here's a super rare guppy lol - AmazonJoe   Merry Christmas - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    It's sure a lot of fun. I started three bins. But I chickened out and brought them on the three seasons sunroom due to cold evening temps. What temp swings are you getting outside?

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    Mid 80s during the day, lowest is 70 at night right now. Im confident the Missouri heat will increase in the upcoming weeks.
    My Aquarium Journals:

LiveBearer Aquascape

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

A guppy to get you started. - Slaphppy7   Have a beer for being another sports fan ;-) - steeler58   Here's a super rare guppy lol - AmazonJoe   Merry Christmas - steeler58   

0 Not allowed!
    My temp swings in tubs are surprisingly gradual, but much sunlight is going to get brutal down your way unless the tub is very large.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    I live on a 2nd story apartment and there is a roof over it.
    My Aquarium Journals:

LiveBearer Aquascape

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

1 Not allowed!
    I could scoot it back a little bit though
    My Aquarium Journals:

LiveBearer Aquascape

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    I would drop a thermometer in it. I've learned quite a bit in just a week or two. Over time you will learn the real temp range your fish have become acclimated to.

Awards Showcase

Latest gifts & ribbons:

0 Not allowed!
    Good idea!
    My Aquarium Journals:

LiveBearer Aquascape